Battle Internet/Total Security Suite of the Year 2017 [Poll Thread]

jackuars

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
From your nominations at Internet/Total Security Suite of the Year 2017 [Nominations Thread], 5 products have been selected for the final poll phase starting today.

The poll will be closed on 29th Dec 2017 and the winner revealed on 30th Dec 2017.

Do reply in this thread which product you chose and why?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**** Also please take a moment to mention the Pro's and Con's you have found in the Product, so that it will be helpful for others while making their decision. ****

-------------------------------------------------------
Nomination Results:
Product (votes)

-------------------------------------------------------
Kaspersky (24)
Emsisoft (11)
ESET (11)
BitDefender (4)
G-Data (3)

Norton (2)
Comodo (2)
Avast (1)
Avira (1)
F-Secure (1)

F

ForgottenSeer 55474

I voted Bitdefender Total Security, that is, in my opinion, the best AV in the world right now and has been for years.
I have been a very happy Bitdefender user, but now I use Windows Defender+Malwarebytes Premium+Heimdal Pro+Voodoo-Shield Premium & HitmanPro, better safe than sorry, I also use several VPN services one at the time of course:)

Reactions: TrinitronMSDOS
D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

Voted G-Data, can't get another product with such an effective firewall.
Agreed, I also find it one of the easiest to make rules for software inbound/outbound connections, logs are also informative and easily understandable. Although, G Data isn't for everyone and it's quite hard to understand at the start, but it's worth the time and effort to learn, reading Manuals is the first step. ;)

It's not the G Data! :eek::ROFLMAO:

Kaspersky deserves IS/TS suite of the year 2017 title. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

jackuars

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
FINAL STANDINGS: Internet Security Suite of the Year 2017

1st Place: Kaspersky - 48.3% votes
2nd Place: Emsisoft - 18.0% votes
3rd Place: ESET - 15.7% votes

wKmozpR.png

Congratulations to these members for winning the bet poll : Winner beats second place by 20+votes
@jackuars Thank you! :D

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
In Eset's place, it would have to be G Data (my opinion), eset in MH is often infected system, as in AV-Test and Comparatives, fell dramatically, the only thing I see well is lightness, but lightness does not win game against malware.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.