Advice Request Is K7 TotalSecurity worth it ?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
I'm trying on a old laptop K7 total security. It is incredibly light even with 9 processes.
My laptop comes alive, much more lighter than F-Secure.
I can found one year at 11 € (E bay).
I don't need a "total bullet proof protection", only a mormal one.
Is it worth ? What do you thing about it. I read good and bad opinions about it.
Thank you for your help.
Yes, yes and thrice yes vonvon, you sound like the perfect candidate for K7 and I totally recommend it.

It has scored well enough across the various independent testing labs to give a favourable impression even when compared to the "big guns".

I`ve been running it for a few months now and am still super pleased with it.

Regards Eck:)

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Damn... I hope you will be able to fix this. Keep us updated. :confused:
Well, it will not make any difference for Amazon does not support delivery to my country. I used to buy things and select "Israel" as my country but now that would not work.

Anyway, I really wanted to buy the product for when I tried it, it was the lightest product I have ever installed. Unfotunately, their prices are insane. I managed to get a %30 student discount, but still the final price is still high. I am sticking to what I have now. Thanks for asking btw.

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
Well, it will not make any difference for Amazon does not support delivery to my country. I used to buy things and select "Israel" as my country but now that would not work.

Anyway, I really wanted to buy the product for when I tried it, it was the lightest product I have ever installed. Unfotunately, their prices are insane. I managed to get a %30 student discount, but still the final price is still high. I am sticking to what I have now. Thanks for asking btw.
PM me Cog and I`ll send you a key(y)

Regards Eck:)

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
k7 it is kindda not cheap
Not cheap? I've see worse for sure...

Unbenannt.PNG

FireHammer

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Aug 27, 2020
The day I install K7 on my Notebook is the week with two Mondays!
I will stick with BTS no matter what they throw at us of fancy programs! ;)

Reactions: Cortex

Cleo

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
May 25, 2020
I picked one up from Amazon India too but I also told my bank I was traveling there so that they wouldn't put a soft hold on my payment. I also set my delivery address in my Amazon account to a hotel in India but then opted for a digital download. It was kind of a pest to do all that but I've since bought more from Amazon India so that made it worth the effort.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.