Advice Request Is Kaspersky Security Cloud Permanently Free?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

F

ForgottenSeer 98186

Wish them a good luck with that 😂🤣
Support will not deal with customers privacy concerns, it will send them 2-3 links to the Kaspersky pages.
Support for any unpaid Kaspersky product is sparse. They do not want to triage even serious reported bugs for their freewares.

Reactions: Jack and Trident

Trident

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
Support for any unpaid Kaspersky product is sparse. They do not want to triage even serious reported bugs for their freewares.
Support is in many cases the reason why many bugs remain and my guess is developers are not even aware. How many times I’ve reported something — I say one, they understand another.

The link between the customer and the developers is broken by Support. It’s not just with Kaspersky or with the free products.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.