Advice Request Is Mullvad VPN a good VPN?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I've been using it for a few months now and am very happy with it. I consistently get good speeds and don't have issues with some websites not being accessible when I'm connected to the VPN. They are very focused on privacy too which is good, but that wouldn't matter to much to me if it wasn't working well.

I often had issues with connecting to a server when I first used it. But it was a problem cause by AVG. Since switching antiviruses, I've had no more issues,

Well I never used this VPN but if you are looking for some good VPN then this article might be helpful for your.
That website is owned by Systweak and they are using it in this case to promote their own VPN. It is not a trustworthy review site.

Last edited:

Andrezj

Level 6
Nov 21, 2022
Does Mullvad VPN android app has multihop feature?

Thanks
has multihop on android app

mullvad github lists multihop as a feature of android app, see version 2022.5

ask support@mullvad.net

Reactions: Sorrento

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
has multihop on android app

mullvad github lists multihop as a feature of android app, see version 2022.5

ask support@mullvad.net

2022.5 version? The latest version on github is 2022.3

Now is already 2023. I think Mullvad is behind schedule

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.