Solved JavaCritical Virus: Still there after following steps

Just got another message window. This time from bedroom.eu - Wants me to update my flash player (bogus message). Now what, Clint?
 
I just got this pop window after looking for updates to this thread. Now that I recall, this has happened before.
 

Attachments

  • media-center-virus.jpg
    media-center-virus.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 86
Another popup window from Windows-messages.com. I have attached a screen shot
 

Attachments

  • virus message.jpg
    virus message.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 86
FRST.gif
Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

Please re-run Farbar Recovery Scan Tool to give me a fresh look at your system.
  • Right-click on
    FRST.gif
    icon and select
    RunAsAdmin.jpg
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Make sure that Addition option is checked.
  • Press Scan button and wait.
  • The tool will produce two logfiles on your desktop: FRST.txt and Addition.txt.
Please include their content into your next reply.
 
FRST.gif
Fix with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

icon_exclaim.gif
This fix was created for this user for use on that particular machine.
icon_exclaim.gif

icon_exclaim.gif
Running it on another one may cause damage and render the system unstable.
icon_exclaim.gif
​

Download attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop:

Both files, FRST and fixlist.txt have to be in the same location or the fix will not work!

  • Right-click on
    FRST.gif
    icon and select
    RunAsAdmin.jpg
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Press the Fix button just once and wait.
  • If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
  • When finished FRST will generate a log on the Desktop, called Fixlog.txt.

Please attach it to your reply.
 

Attachments

Each time I click a link on this site, I get a pop up window or a file that downloads. This is the only site it is happening on... What's going on?
 

Attachments

I just clicked the link on this page under the Alert tab and I got 2 new pop windows of ads. Every other site is fine to surf except this one.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top