Solved JavaCritical Virus: Still there after following steps

Hi, I'm back. Yes, I did reset the router. There's a reset button in the back. Is there another way?
I still have this shitty little virus. I followed all your steps, I uninstalled chrome this morning and still I have this ##### popping up in new windows.
 
I was out of town last week. I am still getting pop up windows in the browser. I also got an automatically downloaded java file today. I have attached the latest screenshot of the popup window. I just can't seem to shake this, Clint. Help me!
 

Attachments

  • virus screenshot.png
    virus screenshot.png
    261.6 KB · Views: 64
FRST.gif
Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

Please re-run Farbar Recovery Scan Tool to give me a fresh look at your system.
  • Right-click on
    FRST.gif
    icon and select
    RunAsAdmin.jpg
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Make sure that Addition option is checked.
  • Press Scan button and wait.
  • The tool will produce two logfiles on your desktop: FRST.txt and Addition.txt.
Please include their content into your next reply.
 
Seriously? Nothing? This is driving me crazy. Could it just be in the browser?
It's not all sites but I can't pinpoint which ones.
Should I be concerned, is it harmful that I get these popup windows?
 
Darn, I don't remember. I'll make a list of sites where this occurs. I've tried some of the main ones and it's not happening right now.
 
Yes, both chrome and IE. I just got another popup from tensoft.com to update my flashplayer. I still have this virus. How can none of the 4 virus programs find this? Crazy.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top