Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015

ehwj

Thread author
Nov 10, 2021
Welcome to MWTips, and thanks for joining ! Hope You enjoy our community ! :giggle:

Feel free to read the forum rules: Code of Conduct

For malware removal assistance, please go to section: Malware Removal Assistance For Windows

Don't forget to read this before posting Your case: Staff Note - [MANDATORY] Preparation Guide Before Requesting Malware Removal Help
Thanks for the heads up about reading the "Staff Note - [MANDATORY] Preparation Guide Before Requesting Malware Removal Help". However my equipment is all Mac and I cannot find an equivalent Mac version. Can you or someone point me to that material.
I posted my issues with govenews.com before I saw your post . Sorry if I missed some rules. Now have several copies of this website and am afraid to click on "allow", but cannot close them.
Thank you for you help.
ehwj

ehwj

Thread author
Nov 10, 2021
Let me try again. I am aware that my support needs would be posted in the Mac Malware Removal Help and Support. In fact that is where my request is right now. My question however relates to your post to read "Staff Note - [MANDATORY] Preparation Guide Before Requesting Malware Removal Help". The link you furnished took me to Windows. I did not find this in the Mac section. Is there a similar document in the Mac section. I note that there have a large number of members who have read my request but I have not had any one reply. I'm wondering if that is because I am not following proper protocol. I really am concerned about my issue and I don't want to offend anyone by not following the rules. I just need to know where and what those rules are.
Thanks in advance.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Sorry, I thought at 1st You have a Windows system... it's true that this “Preparation Thread” is only for Windows systems, since I think those tools are not available for MAC OS :)

Also Malware Removal assistance for Windows section is moderated, but MAC one is open, and any forum user may reply/assist You with Your issue...

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.