App Review K7 Total Security 1.24.2020 by Computer Solutions

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

alakazam

Level 9
Verified
Mar 25, 2014
Why is their ultimate security suite cheaper than their basic antivirus program?

k7computing.jpg

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Why is their ultimate security suite cheaper than their basic antivirus program?

View attachment 245035
3 days ago I purchased GTA V Premium Online and it was half of the price of GTA V Standard. Now K7 offers their ultimate edition cheaper than other additions to make you purhcase it. When you need to renew your license the next year, you pay much much more, I think.

alakazam

Level 9
Verified
Mar 25, 2014
You're right. If you click the drop-down thing where you select the number of users and the number of years, their ultimate security suite doesn't have any option to purchase it for multiple years for 1 user. Only for 5 users. The other products have that option.

They should realize that these type of sneaky sales tactics can cause a negative impression in potential customers.

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
I started hating K7 since they did this shameless fake promotion. Check this thread:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.