On Sale! K7 Ultimate Security Infiniti Edition - Pay $70 for lifetime, 5 devices

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

shukla44

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
You can buy a one-year license for Quick Heal Antivirus Pro for 520 rupees from Amazon India, which is about $7 US. Kaspersky licenses are not much cheaper.
You can buy Kaspersky Total Security license for 470 rupees from Amazon India, which is about $6 USD. Mind you, this is total security & what you are saying is antivirus.
On stores, difference is outrageous. Quick Heal per year license are >1000 rupees.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
You can buy Kaspersky Total Security license for 470 rupees from Amazon India, which is about $6 USD. Mind you, this is total security & what you are saying is antivirus.
On stores, difference is outrageous. Quick Heal per year license are >1000 rupees.
Quick Heal Total Security is 939 Rs at the moment for a new license and 749 Rs to renew an existing license,

sona

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2013
Cheapest option in Amazon india is bitdefender total security 1user 3y= 549rs (which i have bought and currently running).
Regarding K7, initially they offered K7 gold ultimate security which is valid for 20 years for one device since 2011/12. They were relatively cheap. The infinity edition(4718 RS 😤 ) is too expensive for me. I also bought K7 total security 3 years license from amazon india and running in desktop which is running too fast. and their data locker(i disabled) blocks everything !
There was a company which was also offering lifetime licenses = vipre. I saw their forums recently that their lifetime licenses being reduced to 5 years :D

zoran popovic

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 26, 2019
Pay nothing for Windows Defender which is probably just as good or better.

ChoiceVoice

Level 6
Verified
Oct 10, 2014

this k7 offers more than just AV. plus, defender isn't without problems.

lyldz

Level 2
Verified
Jun 4, 2016
Purchase now..really its ancient gui :LOL:

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
There is a lot to like about K7 but I feel it needs some work & needs an update - I had a couple of issues one was it wouldn't allow my SONOS desk program to connect, support it seems had never heard of it & despite much faffing it never did work - Unless you disable Deep Network it halves the internet speed using a VPN, support were on the fence as to whether disabling it was OK or not, although Kaspersky has a similar issues - In the end I gave up & used something that works OK - Just my opinion & hope a future update solves issues for me?

I3rYcE

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 4, 2011
The main problem of this software is costumer service. They can not able understand my problem. Paladins has anti cheat protection against hackers. When i run my game it closed automatically because K7 blocked Easy Anti Cheat components. After that I uninstalled K7 and game has started without problems.

Last edited:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I purchased this and saw the expiration is 4 years from now, so I am guessing lifetime of the device...
From promo FAQ page:
What does lifetime mean?
Lifetime validity is defined as, and is linked to, the validity until the end of the life of the supported versions of operating systems. See below in supported OS for the same.

Based on Microsoft Support for Windows 10, it has a 10 year lifecycle. 2021 + 4 = 2025.

1616507521855.png

Link: Windows 10 Home and Pro - Microsoft Lifecycle

We don't know what Microsoft plans after this date.

XLR8R

Level 4
Jan 20, 2020
From promo FAQ page:

Based on Microsoft Support for Windows 10, it has a 10 year lifecycle. 2021 + 4 = 2025.

View attachment 255929
Link: Windows 10 Home and Pro - Microsoft Lifecycle

We don't know what Microsoft plans after this date.

K7 told me that just like their previous "Gold" security suite, these are actually "back end" configured for 20 years. But since they said lifetime on any supported OS, they mean it - so as long as you use one of the recent versions of Windows, you're covered.

poopdookie

Level 2
Feb 11, 2021
Don't get me wrong, 4 years for 5 devices @70 isn't a terrible price. I just get annoyed at the use of "infiniti" and "lifetime" terminology being thrown around when it could be only four years and the "lifetime of the OS" what does that even mean? MS/Apple/Google could reveal anything at anytime within the next four years and this would give them the right to pull the plug or whatever they plan to do. These licensing standards are the strangest I've seen esp in the AV arena.

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Don't get me wrong, 4 years for 5 devices @70 isn't a terrible price. I just get annoyed at the use of "infiniti" and "lifetime" terminology being thrown around when it could be only four years and the "lifetime of the OS" what does that even mean? MS/Apple/Google could reveal anything at anytime within the next four years and this would give them the right to pull the plug or whatever they plan to do. These licensing standards are the strangest I've seen esp in the AV arena.
You can hardly find someone here on MT who sticks to a security product for four years much less for a lifetime 😂

We are cursed here and we keep changing products and wasting our time and money.

sona

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2013
You can hardly find someone here on MT who sticks to a security product for four years much less for a lifetime 😂

We are cursed here and we keep changing products and wasting our time and money.
I have already bought norton deluxe, trend micro maxm and escan ts each of three years. In this way i wasted about 10-11k rupees on amazon last year :ROFLMAO:
My Kaspersky and f-secure licenses are still valid till 2023 also! :LOL:

XLR8R

Level 4
Jan 20, 2020
I have already bought norton deluxe, trend micro maxm and escan ts each of three years. In this way i wasted about 10-11k rupees on amazon last year :ROFLMAO:
My Kaspersky and f-secure licenses are still valid till 2023 also! :LOL:

Oh, I have licenses for a number of products too. BitDefender, AVG, K7 (used this offer), Avira, BullGuard, eScan.

Part of the problem is that I have a number of computers and each AV product behaves differently with each computer. It boils down to what the principal user (i.e. family member) is happy with....though currently, BullGuard and K7 are "most frequently" deployed.

Last edited:

sona

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2013
Oh, I have licenses for a number of products too. BitDefender, AVG, K7 (used this offer), Avira, BullGuard, eScan.

Part of the problem is that I have a number of computers and each AV product behaves differently with each computer. It boils down to what the principal user (i.e. family member) is happy with....though currently, BullGuard and K7 are "most frequently" deployed.
you're right! same things happens with me. k7 doesn't update automatically in laptop but in desktop it updates as soon as i connect internet! bitdefender runs smooth in desktop(i3 3rd gen) but lags in laptop(i5 8th)! whereas tm, kaspersky all do well in laptop. fs runs without any issue in both of the machine. but i do not get satisfaction form all other products which i get from Kaspersky and Bit defender! ;)
and probably in the next upcoming years i may switch to windows defender as i realized all do basically the same function for a cautious user.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.