Compare list
K7 vs Quick Heal vs ESET

L0ckJaw

Level 19
Verified
Content Creator
Well-known
Feb 17, 2018
Can I still trust Kaspersky after Ukraine war ???
1655961925543.png

A lot of countries banned Kaspersky. So choose wise.

L0ckJaw

Level 19
Verified
Content Creator
Well-known
Feb 17, 2018
Some countries have recommended (or banned) not to use K. in official matters, but not at user level.
But Harlan, let think rational, so many hints and clues point to connections with the government. There is a reason countries ban this product.
They even helped the tv station from Putin when it was being attacked with Malware and Ddos. So you can tell me alot of things, but Kaspersky is on the same level as the government there.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I'm not going to start here a new discussion about K. again... , but please do not post information that is not entirely true, most of your comments about Kaspersky are based on your hatred of Russia...

That's again not true, there are no evidences, the countries that had officially banned K. is for what could happen, in prevention. Still you can download K. products, install activate and use them 🤷‍♂️

Please stop posting about this or these posts will be removed, thanks!

Last edited:

L0ckJaw

Level 19
Verified
Content Creator
Well-known
Feb 17, 2018
I'm not going to start here a new discussion about K. again... , but please do not post information that is not entirely true, most of your comments about Kaspersky are based on your hatred of Russia...

That's again not true, there are no evidences, the countries that had officially banned K. is for what could happen, in prevention.

Please stop posting about this or these post will but removed., thanks!
Like always :cool:

anirbandutta01

Level 7
Thread author
Well-known
Jun 18, 2022
I have no idea, sorry.
Did not find anything in it's documentation.
What it is able to do, is a Rootkit scan.
Hi. As per your suggestion I'm now using K7 Total security but didn't find Anti Keylogger protection module (on/off) or Virtual keyboard option (K7 virtual keyboard). Also no separate antimalware scanner. Please reply. Thanks

• Applause
Reactions: Sorrento

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
Hi. As per your suggestion I'm now using K7 Total security but didn't find Anti Keylogger protection module (on/off) or Virtual keyboard option (K7 virtual keyboard). Also no separate antimalware scanner. Please reply. Thanks
Not aware of an standalone AntiKeylogger function, but I'm sure it has one in some extent.
It is present in QuickHeal, however it's not active by default there.

Virtual Keyboard is here:
1.png
There is also Identity Protection, however trying it out right now, it did not warn, maybe because Outlook.com does not send plain text.
2.png3.png
As for a separate AntiMalware scanner, use
Built-in solutions might not be much more powerful than the scan options the AV provides (at least this is my experience with QuickHeal).
4.png

anirbandutta01

Level 7
Thread author
Well-known
Jun 18, 2022
Not aware of an standalone AntiKeylogger function, but I'm sure it has one in some extent.
It is present in QuickHeal, however it's not active by default there.

Virtual Keyboard is here:
There is also Identity Protection, however trying it out right now, it did not warn, maybe because Outlook.com does not send plain text.
As for a separate AntiMalware scanner, use
Built-in solutions might not be much more powerful than the scan options the AV provides (at least this is my experience with QuickHeal).
As for a separate AntiMalware scanner can I use Malwarebyte AntiMalware Free ?

Reactions: Sorrento

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.