harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
It's interesting, it should appear here:

1604250932885.png

In fact it was there in RC version, but I clean install this final version from online installer although imported my config from the RC and is not there... 🤔

Kuronian

Level 1
Jul 7, 2020
The exclusion is saved but let say i want to set do not scan all traffic for ccleaner when I click save button and open the exclusion setting again it set as do not scan encrypted traffic instead do not scan all traffic. I did not click cancel button. It happen to all applications not just ccleaner.

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
I have a bit of confusion. Didn't Kaspersky release version 21 just few months ago? Then why 21.2 was also in beta testing? Is it the something like, the version 21 was mainly some UI changing update while the real update they were working on is this 21.2 version?

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Kaspersky had at 1st a K2021MR0 and there was a beta testing for it, but probably because of W10 updates every few months, then started to develop K2021MR1 and when finished They directly released it, so MR0 never saw the light (but I had access to it hehe), now the last is 2021MR2, a revision of 2021MR1, with bug fixing and some new features and additional GUI and program changes...

eXDj

Level 12
Verified
Aug 2, 2015
I have MR1 with license,i install beta MR2,now i install stable MR2 (us) and my license dont work!!!second time i have this error!!!license work only if reinstall windows!!!
Error "you have excedet ..." !!!
Removal not have MR2,MR2 not unistall only if you install again with exe !!!
Very bad kaspersky very very bad !!!
Dark mode,NO !!!
This is my latest tried with kaspersky!!!GAME OVER!!!i lose 20 usd!!!in my kaspersky i see my license!!!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.