Kaspersky 365\KAV\KIS\KTS [MR1]: 16.0.1.445 RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxxx58

Level 13
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
Kaspersky 2016 MR1 is already released...but only available in online installers ...i'm using KFA/K365 antivirus its NO BETA and its Final Version
voxzs7e.png
You have online installer of Kaspersky Free in English, or you use repack version?

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Kaspersky still does not want those links for Home Users and official use, I posted Es_Mx links in Kaspersky Spanish Forum and a Global Moderator sent me a pm to delete Them and wait. I answered him that They are filtered in many external sites and forums and it will be impossible to stop the spreading, but he said:
That link is not intended for public posting. That link has been deleted from the Russian forum, but not all of the posts were deleted.
Better to wait for it to appear here: Index of /
Yes, but KL does not want that posted on this forum.
smile.gif

It would be best to wait and only post links for Home Users on this forum. Please wait for the official home user release.

Reactions: silversurfer

Maxxx58

Level 13
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
Here are complete/full installers but only for En_Us:

ftp://ftp2.kasperskyftp.com/consumer-products/Current_Versions/
It's final MR1 Offline installer? Any changes in future on this file?

Edit: It shows Technical Preview, not Final
ko8aLhc.png

Last edited:
Reactions: harlan4096

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I don't think any change in functionality, but maybe in size...

Reactions: Maxxx58

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Offline installers in general are not available yet... and not officially released yet, but... :)

Reactions: Evgeny

Evgeny

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 1, 2015
I have used KIS RC 445, the funny thing,
is, that AV destroyed my system, (win 7) One day, I just wanted to roll back my system (system restore) to some earlier state, the restore process not finishes (it said that the system restore was not correctly restored, after that my win 7 ultimate could not load, I tried to restore via advance system restore (with dvd disk/flash stick) and I wasn't succeed, that funny think, that I had no virus or something else that could harm my computer boot, and I have configured my KIS to maximum protection level (like you have did harlan4096) and before my boot load fail, I scanned with HitmanPro+Zemana+Malwarebytes, so that my system was clean!

So now I will stay away for a quiet time From KIS, and will stick wih Emsisoft IS.

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
What can I say? :eek::confused::( I have being using/testing .445 beta and .445 RC in 2 systems, both in W10 one in VirtualBox and other in W10 real system, and it was so stable, no issues about destroying the system...

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
The online installer should be the final release :)

Reactions: Maxxx58
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.