Kaspersky 365\KAV\KIS\KTS [MR1]: 16.0.1.445 RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxxx58

Level 13
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
Can you post a screenshot of the GUI?

Does the online installer also install the TP?
As @harlan4096 said, online installer is final MR1. I download online installer and install it overwrite MR0. It's working flawlessly now, more compatibility with Windows 10, some changes in UI, smoother, in total, it's great for me still now!

Reactions: SherKaan

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
Apparently, according to Kaspersky forum you have to unistall, then reboot and install MR1

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
No, kinda not too sure why an English version isn't available, English is the universal language of the world.

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
No, kinda not too sure why an English version isn't available, English is the universal language of the world.
That is the reason why they might not be developing ENGLISH version....PEOPLE will stop buying KASPERSKY PRODUCTS because KFA GIVES 365 days TRIAL
:p
regards

Can the free versions language be changed? There was some hot key to do so with Kaspersky product if I am not wrong.
yes IT can be chnaged but after a reboot it REVERTS back to RUSSIAN/CHINESE

regards

Reactions: MITKH
D

Deleted member 2913

That is the reason why they might not be developing ENGLISH version....PEOPLE will stop buying KASPERSKY PRODUCTS because KFA GIVES 365 days TRIAL
:p
regards

yes IT can be chnaged but after a reboot it REVERTS back to RUSSIAN/CHINESE

regards
When the language is changed to english, GUI, alert & all are in english?

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
Anyone had constant error showing on reboot/start-up Kaspersky application failed to launch (KTS 2016 MR1)? Also when trying to change application control to untrusted etc., it freezes, then you are forced to reboot to do anything, it then fails to launch. Never had this in the 3-4yrs using Kaspersky, seems to be slipping, not happy.

Reactions: Mihir :-)
C

CySecy825

Hi

I am right now using Kaspersky free antivirus and i think is very good, But what is Kaspersky Security Network and their zero-day defense in Free version

Thanks

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
This morning I updated/installed KTS2016MR1 Es_Mx via those online installers over my KTS2016MR0d Es_Es... the installation was fluently and no issues at all, and the new 2016MR1 took all my previous settings and my active license :)

No issues here until now in my system...

M

Mihir :-)

Just install KIS2016 MR1 16.0.1.445 fresh instalation.Not much change as compared to previous version(Patch D).Loading issue from app is still occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.