Kaspersky 365\KAV\KIS\KTS [MR1]: 16.0.1.445 RC

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mihir :-)

Unbelievable! KIS 2016MR1 now use only 39-50mb RAM on my pc.So lighter than previous versions.So happy :-D

Reactions: harlan4096

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Unbelievable! KIS 2016MR1 now use only 39-50mb RAM on my pc.So happy and so lighter than previous versions.
see mine 20mb :p
cxZVFBE.png

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Well, I think this is not really correct :D... We should take into account other resources that any processes/services are eating in Windows, mine in W8.1 Pro x64, for example:
Sin_t_tulo.png

M

Mihir :-)

When OS start it(Kaspersky Antivirus)use 144mb and then fall into 20mb,it was socked me:-o for the first time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
When OS start it(Kaspersky Antivirus)use 144mb and then fall into 20mb,it was socked me:-o for the first time.
first time boot will be ofcourse shoot -up memory to 250-300MB also bcz the loading up and DATABASE Updates etc!! once the MODULES are loaded it gets settled down!!
only i've seen shoot-up's randomly when Kaspersky is doing ROOTKIT scan!!!
but u can Furthur decrease it by using these 2 options
HbqPIWg.png

w10xBKk.png

MITKH

Level 3
Verified
Nov 4, 2014
Hello
I've installed kaspersky free RU version and press SHIFT + F12 to EN language will not change.
I like how you use the EN version

with respect

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Hello
I've installed kaspersky free RU version and press SHIFT + F12 to EN language will not change.
I like how you use the EN version

with respect
do u have teamviewer installed?
send me ur id and pass via PM
i'll assist u!!

regards

Reactions: MITKH

SherKaan

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2014
Mine is around 49 MB.

EDIT: Offline installer, anyone? Thanks!

Last edited:

SloppyMcFloppy

Level 13
Verified
Sep 12, 2015
first time boot will be ofcourse shoot -up memory to 250-300MB also bcz the loading up and DATABASE Updates etc!! once the MODULES are loaded it gets settled down!!
only i've seen shoot-up's randomly when Kaspersky is doing ROOTKIT scan!!!
but u can Furthur decrease it by using these 2 options
HbqPIWg.png

w10xBKk.png

A question though. Why do you drop Security Level from OPTIMAL to MINIMUM on the Scan.

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
A question though. Why do you drop Security Level from OPTIMAL to MINIMUM on the Scan.
Its my personal observation that if u keep it to MINIMUM
the usage of releases (RAM & CPU) is comparitively less interms of ROTKIT SCANS and selective scans etc

regards

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Language? it seems today KL has deleted files for online installers in servers...

Here You can find the 2016MR1 .445 En_Us: ftp://ftp2.kasperskyftp.com/consumer-products/Current_Versions/

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Language? it seems today KL has deleted files for online installers in servers...

Here You can find the 2016MR1 .445 En_Us: ftp://ftp2.kasperskyftp.com/consumer-products/Current_Versions/
That is Basically Technical preview!!!
Not final version!!

regards

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I'm not sure whether that version accepts commercial licenses... I haven't tried it, but if it accepts them, then is TR (Technical Release) which usually is the same than final...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.