Kaspersky 365\KAV\KIS\KTS [MR1]: 16.0.1.445 RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
I'm not sure whether that version accepts commercial licenses... I haven't tried it, but if it accepts them, then is TR (Technical Release) which usually is the same than final...
Its Technical Preview not Technical Release

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
I'm sorry my Friend !!! ALL INSTALLERS HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN(DUNNO WHY?)
see this
g1ya3yC.png

and ONLY KFA(RUSSIAN VERSION) IS STILL THERE!!
9K24pZO.png

Reactions: harlan4096

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I said that yesterday, in 2 servers I had with offline installers, all of them have been deleted... so even having the setup.exe the installation online is not possible anymore...

Reactions: Mihir :-)

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
I said that yesterday, in 2 servers I had with offline installers, all of them have been deleted... so even having the setup.exe the installation online is not possible anymore...
yes installation online isn't possible but offline it will work only if u have copied setup.exe to the temp files folder

T9KWJnm.png

The above pic is taken just now

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Yes, right! but only if You downloaded all installation files previously ;)

Reactions: Kantry123

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
if u mean by this?
ftp://ftp2.kasperskyftp.com/consumer-products/Current_Versions/KAV_Win_2016/KAV16.0.1.445en-US_full.exe

these are Technical preview not Technical release versions!!1
it doesn't accept commercial/TRial keys

regards

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Nope, I know I know, don't get mad! ;) I mean the 1st part of that post #78:
Language? it seems today KL has deleted files for online installers in servers...

Reactions: Kantry123

kasperskieee

Jan 14, 2016
Hi everyone.

Here you go - official "new" home of all KL Labs products.
If youre asked to login use the credentials EEMEAsup-ro and P631a5sR4n73n

ftp.png

All of the official releases for 16.0.1.445 MR1 are there / just install over if you have a 16.0.0.644 right now, for anything else uninstall first, reboot and install new *.exe file after.

Enjoy! Share the word.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2913

I installed the latest KFA from Kaspersky Russia website.
I installed ZenVPN & connected to Russia/St. Petersburg server & started Kaspersky online download/install. After download completed & during install guess for install Kaspersky disconnected net. So after install completed I again connected to Russia server & clicked on the install window "Start kaspersky Free". It started & activation started & activation was successful. I disabled Kaspersky self protection & exited Kaspersky. Opened regedit & changed values for Kaspersky languages, install languages, etc...from ru to en. And started Kaspersky & its activated & in english.
For now everything seems fine. I am trying it under Shadow Defender so cannot restart system so dont know if everything will be fine after system restart too. I will browse for sometime & see if any thing happens. Later may be will try on real system & see what happens.
By the way, is it free for a year only or completely free i.e just needs free reactivation yearly?
Attached is the screenshot

Last edited by a moderator:

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
I installed ZenVPN & connected to Russia/St. Petersburg server & started Kaspersky online download/install. After download completed & during install guess for install Kaspersky disconnected net. So after install completed I again connected to Russia server & clicked on the install window "Start kaspersky Free". It started & activation started & activation was successful. I disabled Kaspersky self protection & exited Kaspersky. Opened regedit & changed values for Kaspersky languages, install languages, etc...from ru to en. And started Kaspersky & its activated & in english.
For now everything seems fine. I am trying it under Shadow Defender so cannot restart system so dont know if everything will be fine after system restart too. I will browse for sometime & see if any thing happens. Later may be will try on real system & see what happens.
By the way, is it free for a year only or completely free i.e just needs free reactivation yearly?

It Will be fine after a RESTART!! i'm using the same version!!

regards

SloppyMcFloppy

Level 13
Verified
Sep 12, 2015
Can anyone of you guys post the RAM usage of screenshots of Kaspersky FREE? I want to see the RAM usage when is idle, updating, and scanning.

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Hi everyone.

Here you go - official "new" home of all KL Labs products.
If youre asked to login use the credentials EEMEAsup-ro and P631a5sR4n73n

ftp://data6.kaspersky-labs.com

All of the official releases for 16.0.1.445 MR1 are there / just install over if you have a 16.0.0.644 right now, for anything else uninstall first, reboot and install new *.exe file after.

Enjoy! Share the word.
That doesn't Load up something wrong with your link or Must be knocked offline!!

regards

Reactions: MITKH
D

Deleted member 2913

Installed on the real system, activated, changed to eng, updated, restarted system...things are fine.

Any info if Kaspersky does some kinda checks & AV could be disabled i.e activation failed due to localization/language or language will be converted back to ru?

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Installed on the real system, activated, changed to eng, updated, restarted system...things are fine.

Any info if Kaspersky does some kinda checks & AV could be disabled i.e activation failed due to localization/language or language will be converted back to ru?
yes it will check but what i believe is its a FREE version so i think they will HUNT KAV/KIS/KTS pirates !!!
There are ways to disable server checks but i cannot disclose on this forum as its purely dedicated to ANti-Virus testing and helping others!!>> DO remember these checks can be revoked if kaspersky wants it as every thing is configured in their DATABASE UPDATES

D

Deleted member 2913

I am trying to uninstall it but the uninstaller is in russian.
Attached is the screenshot. Can anyone tell me what the 2 options means?

D

Deleted member 2913

Operational settings of the application

iChecker data
So if I check the box those will be removed & if the box is unchecked then those will remain on the system, right?
So I should check the boxes to remove settings & ichecker data, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.