Not open for further replies.

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Yes, that is the latest (stable) version, but probably this week will come new 2016MR1 16.0.1.445.

I'm still not sure whether it will be update automatically... but maybe You could install overriding the current version with new one, keeping all the settings.

About negative impact on performance and InterNet speed, it shouldn't .... but in general depends on the power of Your hardware and system settings...

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
It's Commercial Release, right? Not see update in home page of Kaspersky
The release in Official Web Page always takes a bit longer... in fact, KL does not accept to support the new releases until they are published in Official WebSite :)

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
New installers have been deleted again :mad::eek::oops: don't know why/what game They are playing...

shukla44

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
I'm not sure whether those versions are RC but not TR/final...

I am not sure about all the links but i am using the KTS one that i downloaded and it was TR, 2 days ago when i installed KTS 2016 MR1 on my vmware.

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
VJuKRN7.png

They are TECHNICAL PREVIEW builds NOT FINAL

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
I've got to say this, but in-terms-of customer satisfaction Kaspersky are crap. They may indeed have advanced technologies, but re: Windows 10. 8.1 and 8 which had limited protection (64bit OS) basically the same as a car warranty they really need to get their act together. If ESET, Dr.Web and avast! Can; then surly a company with huge financial support could/can to. May be they need to stop on investigating state sponsored attacks, may be look at their backyard (Russia) before the rest of the world!

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I've got to say this, but in-terms-of customer satisfaction Kaspersky are crap. They may indeed have advanced technologies, but re: Windows 10. 8.1 and 8 which had limited protection (64bit OS) basically the same as a car warranty they really need to get their act together. If ESET, Dr.Web and avast! Can; then surly a company with huge financial support could/can to. May be they need to stop on investigating state sponsored attacks, may be look at their backyard (Russia) before the rest of the world!
That question has been long discussed in a different thread here in this forum...

Almost all the products have limitations in x64 systems but They don't publish them in their user guides as KL does... if Kaspersky protects quite well Your system for me it's enough.

I'm a bit tired of discussing recurrently this matter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.