Not open for further replies.

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
That screen asks You to keep some data saved in Your system to use again if You install again.

Usually asks You to keep license data, settings of application, etc...

if You check them, will be kept...

Reactions: Deleted member 2913
D

Deleted member 2913

That screen asks You to keep some data saved in Your system to use again if You install again.

Usually asks You to keep license data, settings of application, etc...

if You check them, will be kept...
So I should left them unchecked to remove them from the system, right?
Asking just to be sure.

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Yes... anyway I usually use "Registrar Registry Manager Free" after a Kaspersky uninstalling, to clean any possible leftovers...

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
3413272884659f4f573d95d54887.jpg

update server
Code:
http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap/

Reactions: harlan4096

kasperskieee

Jan 14, 2016
Installed on the real system, activated, changed to eng, updated, restarted system...things are fine.

Any info if Kaspersky does some kinda checks & AV could be disabled i.e activation failed due to localization/language or language will be converted back to ru?

yes it will check but what i believe is its a FREE version so i think they will HUNT KAV/KIS/KTS pirates !!!
There are ways to disable server checks but i cannot disclose on this forum as its purely dedicated to ANti-Virus testing and helping others!!>> DO remember these checks can be revoked if kaspersky wants it as every thing is configured in their DATABASE UPDATES

Should a customer want to use a VPN to activate a regionally restricted product, they can. It's not against our policy - but we don't suggest or agree with it. But we're not against it should a customer choose to do so.

Once you activate the product, you dont need to use a VPN each time it connects. It only checks for the regional activation check every time you renew or insert a new a/c. It doesnt do checks for regional errors afterwards. It only checks for blocked keys during database updates.

Reactions: Nightwalker

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Should a customer want to use a VPN to activate a regionally restricted product, they can. It's not against our policy - but we don't suggest or agree with it. But we're not against it should a customer choose to do so.

Once you activate the product, you dont need to use a VPN each time it connects. It only checks for the regional activation check every time you renew or insert a new a/c. It doesnt do checks for regional errors afterwards. It only checks for blocked keys during database updates.
are you a member from Kaspersky LAB?
regards

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
3413272884659f4f573d95d54887.jpg

update server
Code:
http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap/
This is the beta testing server...

It seems a patch A beta testing for 2016MR1 coming soon :) that still has some bugs... still not official beta testing for it in Kaspersky forum, so could be unstable...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mihir :-)

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
@kasperskieee Sir i would like to report that KAVREMOVER tool isn't working with latest MR1
Can u report or Look into the issue!!

I'm using the latest version available
eHqToZL.png

regards

kasperskieee

Jan 14, 2016
@kasperskieee Sir i would like to report that KAVREMOVER tool isn't working with latest MR1
Can u report or Look into the issue!!

I'm using the latest version available
eHqToZL.png

regards

Hi Kantry123,

We're working on the release to support KAV/KIS/KTS MR1 2016, soon :)
For now, use normal uninstall methods, please. Kavremover should not be used, I cannt stress that enough.

William Clark

Jan 18, 2016
Guys I have installed downloaded latest version of Kaspersky Internet Security from Kaspersky's Website last night, and the version I am using now is 16.0.0.614(d)! is this the latest (stable) version? or will this version update automatically to MR1 release?

I have another question: This is my second time actually using Kaspersky's Product, I wanna know if they have any negative impact on performance and Internet speed? Do you guys really recommend Kaspersky's product?

Thanks (and sorry for the last question)

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Guys I have installed downloaded latest version of Kaspersky Internet Security from Kaspersky's Website last night, and the version I am using now is 16.0.0.614(d)! is this the latest (stable) version? or will this version update automatically to MR1 release?

I have another question: This is my second time actually using Kaspersky's Product, I wanna know if they have any negative impact on performance and Internet speed? Do you guys really recommend Kaspersky's product?

Thanks (and sorry for the last question)
its latest stable version from kaspersky LAB!!
But MR1 is only available through Online installers and MR1 WILL NOT be upgraded automatically u need to uninstall the previous kaspersky product(while keeping license data!!) and then isntall MR1 ON it

NO there are NO PERFORMANCE DROPS or system SLOWDOWNS ......We all are FANS of KASPERSKY LABS SO Go Ahead and explore the world of Protection

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.