On Sale! Kaspersky Internet Security 2022 Global License keys discount

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://serialcart.com/coupon/kaspersky-internet-security/?aff=malwaretips.com
Event start
Oct 30, 2021
Event end
Nov 16, 2021
How to get a license
Discount is already applied.

tipo

Level 8
Well-known
Jul 26, 2012
Thank you for your order.

I processed your order. Please let me know if you have any questions via our support portal or here via the private messages.

All the best,
Al
just received the key and transformed it in the activation key as required. i will return with the feedback after installing and activating.
EDIT: works like a charm! thanks again, @SerialCart !! 🥂

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:

Szellem

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
Thank you for your order.

I processed your order. Please let me know if you have any questions via our support portal or here via the private messages.

All the best,
Al
Whats happening then, if I want to activate later the new licence key?? Now working my KTS and KAV, and now i would like to buy, KIS licences? Lincences ending in 2022 april.

Reactions: Nevi and Dave Russo

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Whats happening then, if I want to activate later the new licence key?? Now working my KTS and KAV, and now i would like to buy, KIS licences? Lincences ending in 2022 april.
As I explained in the first post, this is a special offer from one of the largest distributors of Kaspersky Germany and it ends on 20th of Nov. 2021.

That is the reason that the prices are very low. I believe the best thing is to calculate the time to price and if it makes sense order a 2 years license and activate it now. Otherwise I would recommend to wait until April.

Our prices will increase definitely and the prices which we will order from Kaspersky will be a lot higher than the current offer. And they will not be Global!

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions :)

Szellem

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
As I explained in the first post, this is a special offer from one of the largest distributors of Kaspersky Germany and it ends on 20th of Nov. 2021.

That is the reason that the prices are very low. I believe the best thing is to calculate the time to price and if it makes sense order a 2 years license and activate it now. Otherwise I would recommend to wait until April.

Our prices will increase definitely and the prices which we will order from Kaspersky will be a lot higher than the current offer. And they will not be Global!

Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions :)
Thank you, for your answer.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Bought a copy of KIS. Could not pay with PayPal in Chrome. Neither with Edge. Finally went with a card in Edge. No issue with the activation key. Everything works nicely.
First thank you for your order and I am really sorry for the inconvenience. We were using the newest version of PayPal payment system on our website which we enabled recently and you could pay without being redirected to PayPal website. But now I asked our technical team to roll it back to the previous version which seems to be more reliable.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Szellem

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
First thank you for your order and I am really sorry for the inconvenience. We were using the newest version of PayPal payment system on our website which we enabled recently and you could pay without being redirected to PayPal website. But now I asked our technical team to roll it back to the previous version which seems to be more reliable.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Now, I'm buying 3 devices/2 years lincences of KIS. I waiting for the activation keys. Can u help me?

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
We have just a limited number of global licenses let.. probably we will not order the Global licenses again..

M4RT1NE2

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 19, 2022
I do not know if it is so cheap for me as a consumer.
The KIS 2022 version for 1 year and 1 device costs 23.79 Euro (111.83 PLN - Polish currency).

In my country, at the current exchange rate of the Euro - the same version of KIS costs in terms of Euro - approximately 17.87 Euro (84 PLN - Polish currency)

Obviously this is a new version and not a renewal.

Maybe it looks better in other countries :)

Reactions: SerialCart

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
I do not know if it is so cheap for me as a consumer.
The KIS 2022 version for 1 year and 1 device costs 23.79 Euro (111.83 PLN - Polish currency).

In my country, at the current exchange rate of the Euro - the same version of KIS costs in terms of Euro - approximately 17.87 Euro (84 PLN - Polish currency)

Obviously this is a new version and not a renewal.

Maybe it looks better in other countries :)
Hi,

You are 100% correct! but please note that this is a Global license key. Which are way more expensive than the regional ones.

We are also selling the license keys for the DACH region for about 16€.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.