Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2019
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
KRD not performing system scan
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
made nws bootable FDD
I have tried to make a new Yumi FDD, I have formatted the old multiboot and made a new one with just KRD, this time it was responsive and performed a scan; however I think it just scanned the booted partition and not my C:\ since the partition size is about 100MB it cant be my HDD, here are some screens:

camo7782

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2019
Try use your keyboards " Print Screen " key if you like, and paste the screenshot into Paint or any other image tool of your own choice
it was made with phone since I could not save pictures under that boot, I normally use good quality captures :)

is Your system in C:\ encrypted with BitLocker or any other tool?
not that I know, I run OSA and Emsisoft with SH but after boot they should not kick in

Always use USB-HDD method, for compatibility reasons.
ty, I'll try this and update you

I had found this but doesnt provide a real answer.

Upvote 0

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
You can take screenshots easily once You are in KRD2018 GUI, there is an option if I remember correctly...

The main operating system is in the hibernation mode....

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.