App Review KASPERSKY Security Cloud Free 2019 Warball Communauty

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Wraith

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 15, 2018
Sandbox and one check at virus total. 2 min job and you have the best proactive protection
Not sure if sandboxie would have stopped Scorpion. Shadow Defender seems to have been bypassed by Scorpion according to the tests here at MT.

Reactions: stefanos

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
Not sure if sandboxie would have stopped Scorpion. Shadow Defender seems to have been bypassed by Scorpion according to the tests here at MT.
Have some nice tests at youtube for sandboxie with very good results. I have never try sandboxie. I use everytime antivirus with sanbox like 360TS or just now i use Avast PRO sanbox. I test many virus at sanbox never i infected yet.

Reactions: ZeroDay and Nestor

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.