App Review Kaspersky Security Cloud Free 2022

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Content created by
Shadowra

Shadowra

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Hello and welcome to the Kaspersky test!
Kaspersky is a Russian editor, leader in the world of computer security!
Since 2017, the publisher has offered a free edition of its popular antivirus to compete with Microsoft's solution.
The software claims to be light, efficient and easy to use, is it really?

The program is simple to use, and also contains many settings for the most demanding. Everything necessary is present, although Kaspersky offers additional solutions, but for a fee.

In terms of protection, Kaspersky has made a lot of effort and has properly protected the machine!
On the pack, only 1 Excel file passed, but the macro did not run. I suspect an action of Kaspersky, but I can not prove it.

Even if Kaspersky has made a lot of effort on protection, the editor still has to make efforts on phishing. Because it is still average.
Kaspersky is an excellent protection!

RAM Usage : Light
Phishing URL test : 3/5 (2 missed)
Malware URL test : 9/9 (1 dead)
Fake crack : 1/1 (detected)
Malware Pack : Remaining 1 out of 490. The macro did not run. I suspect an action of Kaspersky as a disinfection, but I cannot prove it.

Result :
- Kaspersky : 0
- Hitman Pro : 0
- ESET : 0
Recommand : Yes
System Clean : Yes . System clean

Zorro

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2019
end of KSC free?
I think you meant Bitdefender?
if is not BD, can u provide a link to source where u read it?
This is just talk on Russian forums. Since the new line of Kaspersky antiviruses contains only paid products (Kaspersky Basic, Standard, Plus) and nothing is said about the free antivirus, some users have concluded that Kaspersky Lab will no longer support the free version of the antivirus.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.