Advice Request Kaspersky Site

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Dave Russo

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Anyone besides me getting notice that Kaspersky web site is close for maintenance? I have not been able to sign in for the last 2 days, does anyone else having the same problem or know why so long?

Dave Russo

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
still getting this {day3}

"The requested page is not available​

We are performing scheduled maintenance. Please try again later."​

also...

"Kaspersky.com Status​

Is kaspersky.com down right now?​

It's just you. kaspersky.com is up."​

??? never happened before

• Wow
Reactions: Nevi and Venustus

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Are you willing to post this link, still not working for me
Sad to hear, as it don't seem to be any general ongoing issue as otherwise not even me should be able to connect. It works flawless btw. Member @harlan4096 is more then qualified to help and assist you, and I don't gonna put my nose into this specific case more then this post with a few key hints/pointers and adding the requested direct links to Kaspersky.es, but also a few more as the mention from @harlan4096 on a site update can be a possible reason. Click on the spoiler for the links.

@Dave Russo , a very basic test from your system/machine would be to start a command prompt ( CMD ) and simply send " Ping " to the wanted domain/s.

In CMD ( exclude the word Code: ) type
Code:
ping www.kaspersky.com
and hit/press the " Enter " key on your keyboard to get the result. This should clearly help you narrow down the problem/s and in the end find the culprit. Many times it's a simple browser extension that can cause this type of issues.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
When You type kaspersky.com in Google:

1621317019834.png

The global site info is shown, but when You type over the main link, Kaspersky usually performs an automatic redirection and shows You (in my case Kaspersky.es as I'm in Spain) the custom site of Kaspersky in Your country, that's why if You want to go to Global Site, I told You to access to https://www.kaspersky.com/?ignoreredirects=true

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.