Advice Request Kaspersky Standard and Device Security in Win 11

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

F

ForgottenSeer 100397

I do not use K.Hypervisor as it requires disabling Windows security features and also because I do not use the Kaspersky banking and https features, along with private browsing, advertisement blocking, etc.

I believed the Kaspersky browser add-on was the only requirement to encrypt login and other fields. It is confusing or not clear from their website.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I would say "Yes"...

1682762587803.png

Apart from the tooltip, You should also get a direct link to VK.

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I would say "Yes"...

View attachment 274987

Apart from the tooltip, You should also get a direct link to VK.
I do not deeply understand tweaks necessary... fwiw I installed K Standard on win10_vm, with default settings (little or no tweaking) and I see the same or similar K popup about K protecting the input from my standard pc keyboard.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.