Advice Request kaspersky version 20.0.14.1085(g) any issue for this version

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

daemon

Thread author
Dec 27, 2019
HI everyone,

Nice to meet you.
I am glad to be here at malwaretips.com and i am new comer.
I decided to register as member in this forum and would like to consult and get some advise.

after KIS automatic update the patch G for kaspersky version 20.0.14.1085(g) version? especially on the system watcher.
I found out the system watcher by default - not allow the application to creating a temp file (.Dat or .Ini).

Can you please share or advice is there any alternative way to allow those files when the application program was running.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Did You perform any tweaks to Your KIS settings? try to run a Restore Settings -> Settings -> General -> Manage Settings

Which application is affected? check if that application is placed in some of the restrictions groups in Application Control.

daemon

Thread author
Dec 27, 2019
Dear Harlan,

Thank for your info, Which application is affected ? [own develop software]. every time when i run the report, system will auto created an .dat file. But it has block by the system watcher. unless i disable the system watcher.

Reactions: Venustus

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Ok, did You create exclusions?

You may create exclusions via the settings in Threats and Exclusions -> Manage Exclusions and Trusted Applications, also You may create exclusions via the rules in Application Control -> accessing (with left mouse button -> Details & rules (of Your own application) -> Exclusions.

if Still not go, then You should create a ticket to Kaspersky Support via the service "My Kaspersky" My Kaspersky

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.