Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
A new beta build is available.

You can download the distribution kit by the link:

Kaspersky — Download
VPN — Download
KSOS — Download

To test the application, activate the license embedded in the distribution kit.

You should only use the beta build with this license provided for testing.

If you use your existing commercial license to activate the beta version of the application, the term of the license spent on the beta-testing will not be compensated.

There will be no auto-update to this build. It can be downloaded from forum only.

Known issues:
  • Not translated can be founded in GUI
  • There are some dark fonts and icons on dark background in KSOS
Useful info:
  • DRV verifiers are turn off by default now. App - are ON!
  • Kaspersky is presented in three tiers: Basic, Standard, Plus
  • To activate the trial beta key on the screen with a proposal to enter My Kaspersky, click "Skip"
Source

Julian RO

Level 3
Oct 10, 2019
(A little bit off-topic)

I noticed that in UK, they did bring back Kaspersky Free instead of Kaspersky Security Cloud Free. In Romania, Kaspersky Free was completely removed from the website.

1660204244650.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Julian RO

Level 3
Oct 10, 2019
In Romania, Kaspersky Free was completely removed from the website.
Meanwhile, I did ask the Kaspersky support on email, and they said this:

"Dear customer,

We inform you that Kaspersky Free is no longer available.

Regarding the launch of Kaspersky Security Cloud Free for Romania, this will happen in the future, but unfortunately, we don't have a certain date regarding the launch of this product on the Romanian market."

1660810131319.png

Stelica

Level 2
Sep 27, 2021
Meanwhile, I did ask the Kaspersky support on email, and they said this:

"Dear customer,

We inform you that Kaspersky Free is no longer available.

Regarding the launch of Kaspersky Security Cloud Free for Romania, this will happen in the future, but unfortunately, we don't have a certain date regarding the launch of this product on the Romanian market."

View attachment 268625
Why Kaspersky if in Romania we have Bitdefender free?
I don't want to make another additional comment because when I expressed a certain position I was warned by the administrators!
Personally I use Microsoft Defender with DefenderUI Pro. Have a good day!

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Plus and Standard share same engine and protection tech... anyway You have to take into account that these betas builds comes with traces, debugging system enabled and also application verification on, that make the products and the system quite slow. You have to disable all of them to run the product in a similar situation as a final version.

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015

K2021MR9 Beta Testing soon!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.