Serious Discussion Kaspersky\VPN\KSOS 21.8 betas

Szellem

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
21.8 doesn't work well for me. The license management says that it is a trial license and cannot be connected to the My Kaspersky account. 21.7 displays the license correctly and connects to the My Kaspersky account. I have already reinstalled it, but it does not see the KAV code or the KIS code properly. :unsure:
177046_kepernyokep_2022-10-23_195308.jpg

Last edited:

Szellem

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
But is there already a Hungarian version?
Why haven't been posted the new products officially on the website yet? kaspersky.com have old version, usa.kapsersky.com have old version, kaspersky.hu olda version have, and etc. Why?Why are they delayed?

Szellem

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
But is there already a Hungarian version?
So, this problem is very interesting. If I activate my KIS key, my subscription is normal in version of 21.8. But, i activated the KAV licence, then list it as a trial subscription, but for 365 days.
I bought the KAV license from an official Hungarian reseller. And, 21.7 is not list it trial. :unsure:

ReamsX

Aug 17, 2016
Please give me link for Kaspersky standard 21.8 final, I don't understand why so hard for download latest kaspersky version. Thank you!

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.