Serious Discussion Kaspersky\VPN\KSOS 21.8 betas

kaleci07

Level 2
Verified
Jul 6, 2015
  • Configured compatibility of Kaspersky for Windows with KTS licenses
hahahaha after all KTS licenses expired. Sure kaspersky ....

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I think it is clear, currently KTS licences are not allowed in new product line, You get an error... so I want to believe They finally will give support to use KTS licences in K.Stanadrd or K.Plus to migrate to new product line:

1668009325360.png

OTTO

Level 1
Verified
Jul 18, 2015
I think it is clear, currently KTS licences are not allowed in new product line, You get an error... so I want to believe They finally will give support to use KTS licences in K.Stanadrd or K.Plus to migrate to new product line:

View attachment 270601

i just bought kaspersky internet security licence for 1 year two days ago and i downloaded standard version. I entered my licence and it accepted. So far no problems. if they support kis licence for migration so should work total security licences as well.

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015

KF 21.8

Szellem

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
Since there is no dedicated forum, can someone post pictures of Kaspersky Plus 21.9? I have Standard, but I'm curious to see how Plus differs in GUI. I see on the internet that the GUI of Plus is a bit darker. Thank you!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.