KAV\KIS\KTS: 19.0.0.1088 TR RU + English fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schöner Bernd

Level 1
Apr 29, 2018
Yesterday I decided to install the new Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 Beta and I'm flashed O.O Every #####ing year I'm searching for the perfect security product (perfekt for me) but with none of them I felt home. And I have tried them all - atleast all the big players. PC slowdowns, internet slowdowns, bad test results, ugly GUI,... and so on. If Kaspersky keeps the final 2019 version like this beta, I confidently can say, I finally found my security product - atleast for 2018/19 :D

So far everything works flawlessly for me and I always hated the K tray icon so I'm glad to see they finally modernized it :D Same for the GUI - gorgeous! Performance is great too. No slowdowns so far.

Now I'm sad the trial expires in 30 days and I have to wait untill summer/fall for the final...

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
@Schöner Bernd You can buy a license right now and use the TR version... it's essentially the same that will be released later and accepts normal licenses.
2018-04-29.png
2018-04-29 (1).png

mekelek

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
Yesterday I decided to install the new Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 Beta and I'm flashed O.O Every #####ing year I'm searching for the perfect security product (perfekt for me) but with none of them I felt home. And I have tried them all - atleast all the big players. PC slowdowns, internet slowdowns, bad test results, ugly GUI,... and so on. If Kaspersky keeps the final 2019 version like this beta, I confidently can say, I finally found my security product - atleast for 2018/19 :D

So far everything works flawlessly for me and I always hated the K tray icon so I'm glad to see they finally modernized it :D Same for the GUI - gorgeous! Performance is great too. No slowdowns so far.

Now I'm sad the trial expires in 30 days and I have to wait untill summer/fall for the final...
by the way if people don't like the tray icon, you can replace it by replacing the image file in the installation folder

you can get the 2019 TR version that accepts commerical licenses, so you don't have to wait for it.
PM me or @harlan4096

roxdl

Level 2
Verified
Nov 18, 2016
hi

after install kis 2019 show trial expired and i dont use orginal licene how active 2019 !?

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
My 2019TR are only in English...

@hamo: try this trick: use KIS2019 or KTS2019 installer, if You already have a KSOS license type it, and check if it will become in KSOS2019...

Reactions: motox781 and hamo

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I installed KIS 19 on Windows 10 april update, with Core isolation enabled.
I got a message from KIS about a long list of protections that won't work right, because of my device security settings. This includes heuristics, among other important protections.
At least Kaspersky is honest enough to disclose the limitations of their product.
This affects other AVs as well, I have heard.

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
I installed KIS 19 on Windows 10 april update, with Core isolation enabled.
I got a message from KIS about a long list of protections that won't work right, because of my device security settings. This includes heuristics, among other important protections.
At least Kaspersky is honest enough to disclose the limitations of their product.
This affects other AVs as well, I have heard.

Same here, I re-disable Core isolation.
Device Guard on Windows 10 RS4

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I guess it's because only 1 hypervisor enabled at the same time in the system ... and Device Guard needs Windows Hyper-V...

Last edited:

Syafiq

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2017
I think Microsoft should fix their Windows 10 to compatible with 3rd party AV... :cry:

Reactions: shmu26
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.