No, only in supported browsers with Kaspersky Protection add-on enabled and Secure Data Input enabled.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
malwaretips.com
ThanksSW will try to recover always, regardless of this custom tweaks of protected folders.
www.zdnet.com
I believe it's difficult.SW has its limits of recovering, anyway with these tweaks would be very difficult files are affected.
Can you expand on the Protected Folder module? If I protect, for example, my Scripts folder which is actually a network share, then what happens?Good enough![]()
It's a synology NAS so I guess the latterA network share located where? in that system or in a different system in Your local network?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.