Solved Laptop is seriosly infected, tried many options, not sure what to do now, please assist

Hi All

I have just recently joined community, Im happy I have done so.

I'm not that clued up, when it comes to the IT field, ironically I do live on my laptop.

I know the LT is infected, many registry changes etc. over the past year or so I have tried many software's and tools, Im sure some of them have made the situation worse (probably most of them !!!).

Today I downloaded the free WinThruster...even bought the premium package (Stupid I know!!), luckily I have not registered the product), as a threat pop up alerted me.

My LT takes very long to start up
I have network speed issued
I have modem issues
Random pop ups while on the internet
Register not correct
Lot of start up softwares
Hard drive virtually runs at 100% most of the time, heats up very quick.
Many large host processes, especially when on the internet.

I have uploaded my reports!!!

I will gladly appreciate yours guys assistance.

Thank you Manoj
 

Attachments

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top