Let's play a little ;) BrainGames

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Ahh...The other 2 switches must be for lights in the hallway, so you try each one and see which 2 switch lights on in the hallway and then you're left with only 1 :)

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Ahh...The other 2 switches must be for lights in the hallway, so you try each one and see which 2 switch lights on in the hallway and then you're left with only 1 :)
:D
2 switchers are useless, I wrote it above :)

Reactions: ZeroDay

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
You get someone to stand in the room while you try the switches. Well you did say...."There's no cheating (kinda)" lol so it was worth a try.

Y

yigido

press the first switch and wait 30 minute and then switch it off..
Then switch the second one and enter the room. if the bulb lighten answer is second switcher
if the room is dark...touch the bulb if warm.. answer is first switcher...
if the room is dark and bulb is cold,then answer is 3rd switcher

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Point to one of the two Directions and ask one brother:
Would your brother say that
this is the way to Hell? If he answers "Yes" it's the way to Heaven, if he says "No", run the other way.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Point to one of the two Directions and ask one brother:
Would your brother say that
this is the way to Hell? If he answers "Yes" it's the way to Heaven, if he says "No", run the other way.
You need to ask the same question to both of brothers... so... the answers will be different if you were asking the "wrong" brother.
But once again ZeroDay... you are close :)

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I mean, you don't know which brother lies and which tells the truth :)

Edited the post, forgot to mention that.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Point in one direction and ask is this the way to the lake

brainstipated
when a person simply cannot think, when your brain is stuck, like a brain fart but 2 times worse

"All these brain teasers have made me brainstipated"

Last edited:
Reactions: BoraMurdar
Y

yigido

I just ask one of the brothers..
- if he were you..Which way will he show to the lake? then I will go to oppasite way of the answer ??

Reactions: BoraMurdar

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.