BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
in the first one,
all three think that the other two have black cards thats why they must be having the white card only on their forehead....
How comes? :)

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
thats what i m thinking but they will come to that conclusion via the above reason only....
Well, that what you wrote above is the 1/16 of the answer. If every one of them see two white cards on foreheads of other two men, how did they come to conclusion that they have a white card on their foreheads...?

R

rkkdjb

Well, that what you wrote above is the 1/16 of the answer. If every one of them see two white cards on foreheads of other two men, how did they come to conclusion that they have a white card on their foreheads...?
i m saying everybody sees black cards on the other two and not white as u r quoting and since there were only 2 black cards thats why they must be having white card only...

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
i m saying everybody sees black cards on the other two and not white as u r quoting and since there were only 2 black cards thats why they must be having white card only...
But they are not seeing 2 black cards, they see 2 white cards, if I understood you well o_O

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Well, the only possible position that these 4 women must have and still to maintain the exact same (10m) distance one from another is to be distributed in Tetrahedron
220px-Tetrahedron.jpg

So there we have that 4th woman wears a diving suite since she is under the sea level :p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.