Let's play a little ;) BrainGames

Y

yigido

OK.. look
I seperate them 3. (3+3+3)
first I measure 3+3 if the scale stand still...I will look to the other 3 ones.. I want 1 more meas. right :D

Y

yigido

Then I meas. last 2 into 3 last ones. ıf scale is still.. heavy one is not scaled one..if scale is changing havy one is there :D I solved :D

Reactions: BoraMurdar

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Then I meas. last 2 into 3 last ones. ıf scale is still.. heavy one is not scaled one..if scale is changing havy one is there :D I solved :D
split them on 3 x 3
put first 3 and the second 3 on scale
if it's in balance then the heavier ball is in third pack of 3 (of those 3 put 2 on scale and one by yourself, if it's in balance it's the third one, if it isn't then look which one is heaver on scale)
if in first measurement the packs of 3 balls are not in balance then look what pack is heavier and do the same as above... :D

Y

yigido

in first measurement is not balanced. Below side of scale has heavier one ;) You can do the same thing of the solution. those 3 put 2 on scale and one by yourself, if it's in balance it's the third one, if it isn't then look which one is heaver on scale :D

Reactions: ZeroDay

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
in first measurement is not balanced. Below side of scale has heavier one ;) You can do the same thing of the solution. those 3 put 2 on scale and one by yourself, if it's in balance it's the third one, if it isn't then look which one is heaver on scale :D
Read the second brain teaser :)

Y

yigido

Last is naked :D Sea is gonna be deeper ;) 10+10+10
and last woman doesn't seem

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ZeroDay

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
I don't even remember how many times I came to this thread and kept looking at my screen, trying to figure out the solutions :eek:
Allright, I give up. :D
I think everyone else tried their best.
Now..... tell us the solution BoraMurdar :):D

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I don't even remember how many times I came to this thread and kept looking at my screen, trying to figure out the solutions :eek:
Allright, I give up. :D
I think everyone else tried their best.
Now..... tell us the solution BoraMurdar :):D
To what puzzle? :)

R

rkkdjb

the fourth woman is wearing bra and panties?
or perhaps she wears full clothes

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rkkdjb

in the first one,
all three think that the other two have black cards thats why they must be having the white card only on their forehead....

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.