Advice Request Lost my 3 years Subscription

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Has it been a new giveaway?
I am sorry, I should have said more clear to understand, it was this giveaway from Feb. 2022 (below link):

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Is there any free working keys right now?
You also have the option of acquiring an account with F-Secure and using beta fs protection. It seems that the license is basically for half a year, but it may be extended every few months. The license period, which was originally until July, has been extended to November.:)

I'm sorry, but I don't remember the details such as whether beta use is limited to existing license holders.;)

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I still have my three year subscription and have just started using it on my main system. However there is an annoying bug. DeepGuard keeps blocking an application that I don't want to be blocked. I have added an exclusion, but the app still is blocked.

Last edited:

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
I still have my three year subscription and have just started using it on my main system. However there is an annoying bug. DeepGuard keeps blocking an application that I don't want to be blocked. I have added an exclusion, but the app still is blocked.
Sometimes DeepGuard may block a safe application from running, even if you want to use the application and know it to be safe. This happens because the application tries to make system changes that might be potentially harmful. You may also have unintentionally blocked the application when a DeepGuard pop-up has been shown.

That last part I'm doubtful about because I'm pretty sure you already tested to remove any added exclusions and the re-add it again. In the end it's best to contact their support as then you will get a good enough assessment on the application.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.