My recent 3 year F-Secure giveaway license days reduced from 1300++ days to 270 days, Anyone experienced that?
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
My recent 3 year F-Secure giveaway license days reduced from 1300++ days to 270 days, Anyone experienced that?
The 30 day trial I am running shows as 30 days on my account online, but the app showed it going until June. Maybe a small bug?Nope, Mine is still at nearly 4 years, valid till 9th December 2025. Screenshot from F-secure account:
View attachment 264852
Yes UK.Was the promotion geo-restricted? If so, and you bypassed that restriction, that'd likely be why it got revoked.
The 30 day trial I am running shows as 30 days on my account online, but the app showed it going until June. Maybe a small bug?
Maybe they're working their way through accounts? I'm assuming the 3 year thing shouldn't have actually happened and it was a fluke?
Was the promotion geo-restricted? If so, and you bypassed that restriction, that'd likely be why it got revoked.
Really? I've been a VirginMedia UK broadband user for a decade and I received no news of this offer... which I missed totallyThat promo code was meant for Virgin UK Broadband customers. It would not be that hard for them to verify the details. My account still shows nearly 4 years of validity, hopefully it stays that way, liking the F-Secure software and I will buy it whenever they launch the Indian website.
Really? I've been a VirginMedia UK broadband user for a decade and I received no news of this offer... which I missed totally![]()
I'm really sorry to hear that, I'll keep an eye on this situation from my F-Secure account.I had the 3 years removed, they put back my key from before .....
I think people were abusing
![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.