Advice Request Lost my 3 years Subscription

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Virtuoso

Level 2
Feb 21, 2022
My recent 3 year F-Secure giveaway license days reduced from 1300++ days to 270 days, Anyone experienced that?

Nope, Mine is still at nearly 4 years, valid till 9th December 2025. Screenshot from F-secure account:

Screenshot F-secure 2.png

Last edited:

Virtuoso

Level 2
Feb 21, 2022
Maybe they're working their way through accounts? I'm assuming the 3 year thing shouldn't have actually happened and it was a fluke?

Was the promotion geo-restricted? If so, and you bypassed that restriction, that'd likely be why it got revoked.

That promo code was meant for Virgin UK Broadband customers. It would not be that hard for them to verify the details. My account still shows nearly 4 years of validity, hopefully it stays that way, liking the F-Secure software and I will buy it whenever they launch the Indian website.

kC77

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 16, 2021
im in UK, i did claim the offer although i dont even use it, still looks like 3years left
your subscription is valid until 27/09/2025.
Days left1297 SAFE licenses remaining5 / 5

JasonUK

Level 5
Apr 14, 2020
That promo code was meant for Virgin UK Broadband customers. It would not be that hard for them to verify the details. My account still shows nearly 4 years of validity, hopefully it stays that way, liking the F-Secure software and I will buy it whenever they launch the Indian website.
Really? I've been a VirginMedia UK broadband user for a decade and I received no news of this offer... which I missed totally :(

Virtuoso

Level 2
Feb 21, 2022
Really? I've been a VirginMedia UK broadband user for a decade and I received no news of this offer... which I missed totally :(

F-Secure has such partnerships with Internet companies all over the world, usually the software is available as paid option for lower tier plans and free for higher plans. I am not from UK so do not know the exact terms and conditions but I can provide screenshot of the Virgin Media logo on this F-secure account promo:

F Secure UK .png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.