See post #324.
Thanks for all the hard work.
Thanks for all the hard work.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
See post #324.
Thanks for all the hard work.
Is that your final answer?Both are horrific too.
I think so.Is that your final answer?
designed to run next to other Security suites
Are we here at MalwareTips included in this 39h/week user supportHello
Some news.
I'm currently having a problem with the Internet, so I'm trying to get some videos out as soon as possible.
Then, from June 12, I'll start working. I won't be able to post like before.
I'm on a permanent contract with 39h/week user support.
=> You'll get a video every week or so from June 12! If there are any delays, I'll let you know.
Have a nice day!
Shadowra.
Are we here at MalwareTips included in this 39h/week user support![]()
Chomar internet security no one is testing it. I am very curious![]()
Have a nice day as well.Hello
Some news.
I'm currently having a problem with the Internet, so I'm trying to get some videos out as soon as possible.
Then, from June 12, I'll start working. I won't be able to post like before.
I'm on a permanent contract with 39h/week user support.
=> You'll get a video every week or so from June 12! If there are any delays, I'll let you know.
Have a nice day!
Shadowra.
Hi there Shadowra. I was wondering if you could test Shadow Defender again? I know you did one before but I can't find it on your Odessey channel. I use it every day, I was just wondered if it still has the same protection. Thanks.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes