F
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
did you look at the 3 variations of features (services). Can you give us a brief summary or perhaps link to comparisons?? I have Di with them and paid annually too. Eager to see the upcoming video...For those who may be interested in SentinelOne.It's from the same person that sales Deepinstinct. He also confirmed that you can buy a single license, there's no minimum. Also, it can't be paid monthly like a subscription. Contact:dclifford@cyberforcesecurity.com
View attachment 276960
I haven't looked into the difference too much because I haven't bought it yet. Here is a nice summary What is the difference between SentinelOne Core, Control and Complete?. Also check out the PDF at the bottom.did you look at the 3 variations of features (services). Can you give us a brief summary or perhaps link to comparisons?? I have Di with them and paid annually too. Eager to see the upcoming video...
@Shadowra Have you accepted or rejected the test request? No rush, just checking in.@Shadowra I kindly request that you test Microsoft Defender and Firewall on Windows 11 or 10, with a preference for 11. Select the "High" Protection Level using ConfigureDefender. Choose the ON option for the "Block executable files from running..." setting in ConfigureDefender. Thank you!
@Shadowra Have you accepted or rejected the test request? No rush, just checking in.
I tried to look but the most recent Webroot review I saw done by our local members was in early 2020 so would it be possible to give it another shot? I know that it will fail miserably but honestly I am wondering if they have improved in all those years?Hello
A little idea I had this morning...
A lot of people watch my videos, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Seeing that you like it motivates me to continue making them.
You should know that I spend about 2 to 3 hours per video, in preparation, sampling, testing, editing and uploading!
But, it can happen that I frustrate some members, because their requests they made to me, I can't find them anymore.....
It's not my fault unfortunately, hence this topic.
So, throw the Antivirus or Duo you want to see!
Note: You must indicate the name of the antivirus, its version, and if I have to configure it. Without precision, it will be tested with the default settings.
Also read what I plan to test, which avoids proposing for nothing.
So, ready? Submit!
What I have planned:
- Microsoft Windows Defender
- LMT AntiMalware
- Norton 360
- Avira Free
Yes, it has improved a little, it has been installed on my Father's computer for years and it is working perfectly, just yesterday I downloaded a sample and it detected it as soon as I extracted it from the compressed file, but it does not even come close in effectiveness to products like kaspersky, F-Secure, Bitdefender, norton, etc. Maybe @Shadowra can test to see how it is in 2023.I tried to look but the most recent Webroot review I saw done by our local members was in early 2020 so would it be possible to give it another shot? I know that it will fail miserably but honestly I am wondering if they have improved in all those years?
Just wanted to check if you might have forgotten about it.It has been validatedit's quite rare for me to refuse a request (except in exceptional cases, but I always indicate this).
It will be processed as soon as I upload what I have in stock![]()
Just wanted to check if you might have forgotten about it.![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes