Make your video test requests!

Video Reviews - Security and Privacy
1,513 Replies 397,726 Views
For those who may be interested in SentinelOne.It's from the same person that sales Deepinstinct. He also confirmed that you can buy a single license, there's no minimum. Also, it can't be paid monthly like a subscription. Contact:dclifford@cyberforcesecurity.com

IMG_2690.jpeg
 
Last edited:
For those who may be interested in SentinelOne.It's from the same person that sales Deepinstinct. He also confirmed that you can buy a single license, there's no minimum. Also, it can't be paid monthly like a subscription. Contact:dclifford@cyberforcesecurity.com

View attachment 276960
did you look at the 3 variations of features (services). Can you give us a brief summary or perhaps link to comparisons?? I have Di with them and paid annually too. Eager to see the upcoming video...
 
@Shadowra I kindly request that you test Microsoft Defender and Firewall on Windows 11 or 10, with a preference for 11. Select the "High" Protection Level using ConfigureDefender. Choose the ON option for the "Block executable files from running..." setting in ConfigureDefender. Thank you!
@Shadowra Have you accepted or rejected the test request? No rush, just checking in.
 
@Shadowra Have you accepted or rejected the test request? No rush, just checking in.

It has been validated :) it's quite rare for me to refuse a request (except in exceptional cases, but I always indicate this).
It will be processed as soon as I upload what I have in stock :)
 
Hello :)

A little idea I had this morning...
A lot of people watch my videos, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Seeing that you like it motivates me to continue making them.

You should know that I spend about 2 to 3 hours per video, in preparation, sampling, testing, editing and uploading! 😁
But, it can happen that I frustrate some members, because their requests they made to me, I can't find them anymore.....
It's not my fault unfortunately, hence this topic.

So, throw the Antivirus or Duo you want to see!

Note: You must indicate the name of the antivirus, its version, and if I have to configure it. Without precision, it will be tested with the default settings.
Also read what I plan to test, which avoids proposing for nothing.
So, ready? Submit! 😉😉

What I have planned:

- Microsoft Windows Defender
- LMT AntiMalware
- Norton 360
- Avira Free
I tried to look but the most recent Webroot review I saw done by our local members was in early 2020 so would it be possible to give it another shot? I know that it will fail miserably but honestly I am wondering if they have improved in all those years?

I used to use Prevex back in the day and I think the last time I used it was 2007 and it was version 3. Then in 2012ish I got few Webroot lic from staples (they were selling them for $5 so I picked up 6).

While cleaning my garage I found 3 unopened Webroot boxes and I was wondering if it would be worth it to install it as a 2nd opinion scanner.
 
I tried to look but the most recent Webroot review I saw done by our local members was in early 2020 so would it be possible to give it another shot? I know that it will fail miserably but honestly I am wondering if they have improved in all those years?
Yes, it has improved a little, it has been installed on my Father's computer for years and it is working perfectly, just yesterday I downloaded a sample and it detected it as soon as I extracted it from the compressed file, but it does not even come close in effectiveness to products like kaspersky, F-Secure, Bitdefender, norton, etc. Maybe @Shadowra can test to see how it is in 2023.;)
 
It has been validated :) it's quite rare for me to refuse a request (except in exceptional cases, but I always indicate this).
It will be processed as soon as I upload what I have in stock :)
Just wanted to check if you might have forgotten about it. :)
 
low level priority... how about combo: MS Defender (with either ConfigureDefender or DefenderUI max settings) as registered AV, along with Malwarebytes 4.6 or 5.0 beta real-time. Any way in a test to tell if Mbam is adding to protection... :unsure:
EDIT or nevermind, I see you posted a video Mbam 5 beta...(Dec 2022) unless the combo request seems like something you want to do.
 
Last edited:
Hello :)

I'm taking 3/4 days for myself, since it's the end of summer in France and it's very hot. And I feel a bit like swimming ^^
So I'll start shooting again on Friday, with a release sometime this weekend or next week.

Enjoy your end of summer !! ;)
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top