Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
@Sunshine-boy
The video has been shot, I will edit it tomorrow or Tuesday ;)

Quickly, the video releases will change from September 3rd.
Indeed, as some people know, I will start a professional training from September 5th, which will last all day long during 9 months, with a diploma at the end.
I don't hide you that I have 1 hour of journey between my home and the place :D

So : You'll have a video on Wednesday night at 9pm (french time) and a video on Saturday at 7pm french time too ;)

I prefer to reduce than to fail :D

Of course, before September 3rd, the videos will normally be released ;)

9ucto5

Level 1
Sep 3, 2022
Hello :)

A little idea I had this morning...
A lot of people watch my videos, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Seeing that you like it motivates me to continue making them.

You should know that I spend about 2 to 3 hours per video, in preparation, sampling, testing, editing and uploading! 😁
But, it can happen that I frustrate some members, because their requests they made to me, I can't find them anymore.....
It's not my fault unfortunately, hence this topic.

So, throw the Antivirus or Duo you want to see!

Note: You must indicate the name of the antivirus, its version, and if I have to configure it. Without precision, it will be tested with the default settings.
Also read what I plan to test, which avoids proposing for nothing.
So, ready? Submit! 😉😉

What I have planned:

- Microsoft Windows Defender
- LMT AntiMalware
- Norton 360
- Avira Free
can you do zonealarm next gen please, 3 month i use it and im very happy work with no problem,iknow its still dont have too much setting to tweak but with every update they bring new things

franz

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
May 29, 2021
@Sunshine-boy
The video has been shot, I will edit it tomorrow or Tuesday ;)

Quickly, the video releases will change from September 3rd.
Indeed, as some people know, I will start a professional training from September 5th, which will last all day long during 9 months, with a diploma at the end.
I don't hide you that I have 1 hour of journey between my home and the place :D

So : You'll have a video on Wednesday night at 9pm (french time) and a video on Saturday at 7pm french time too ;)

I prefer to reduce than to fail :D

Of course, before September 3rd, the videos will normally be released ;)
You do an amazing job for all of us and unfortunately we can only thank you for all the work you put in. If there is anything I can do for you, send me a PM. ;)(y)

Shadowra

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
can you do zonealarm next gen please, 3 month i use it and im very happy work with no problem,iknow its still dont have too much setting to tweak but with every update they bring new things

Hello and thank you for your message :)

The video has already been shot and will be uploaded on Tuesday 😉

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Apologies if mentioned earlier but any chance to test stand-alone app HitmanPro.Alert? I believe there's a free 30 day trial period.

I used to run this, until it became a little too aggressive, not to mention: expensive.

Still an interesting software, though.

Shadowra

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Apologies if mentioned earlier but any chance to test stand-alone app HitmanPro.Alert? I believe there's a free 30 day trial period.

I used to run this, until it became a little too aggressive, not to mention: expensive.

Still an interesting software, though.
I've already been asked and it's well planned yes :)

TedCruz

Level 5
Aug 19, 2022
Hello :)

A little idea I had this morning...
A lot of people watch my videos, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Seeing that you like it motivates me to continue making them.

You should know that I spend about 2 to 3 hours per video, in preparation, sampling, testing, editing and uploading! 😁
But, it can happen that I frustrate some members, because their requests they made to me, I can't find them anymore.....
It's not my fault unfortunately, hence this topic.

So, throw the Antivirus or Duo you want to see!

Note: You must indicate the name of the antivirus, its version, and if I have to configure it. Without precision, it will be tested with the default settings.
Also read what I plan to test, which avoids proposing for nothing.
So, ready? Submit! 😉😉

What I have planned:

- Microsoft Windows Defender
- LMT AntiMalware
- Norton 360
- Avira Free
If at all possible I would love to see the differences in detection against the same set of malware between three versions of ESET.

ESET Regular
ESET Premium with it's Upload to Cloud enabled.
ESET Premium with Intel Threat Detection Technology enabled (that would be a test against cryptos)

Shadowra

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Hello and rest properly because here comes another request that I've probably asked before, ;) but we'll take it
again, :) f-secure safe vs Bitdefender and Kaspersky 🥴
Vs Eset Premium

sweating key and peele GIF

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.