Ok it seems Ublock was the bad guy i always used it default, now installed Adblock Plus instead and all working fine
Version 85.0.564.41: August 27
Security updates are listed here
- On-premise synchronization of Favorites and Settings. Now you synchronize browser favorites and settings between Active Directory profiles within your own environment without the need for cloud sync.
- Microsoft Edge group policy support for trusting site + app combos to launch without a confirmation prompt.. Group policy support added that lets administrators add site + app combos that are trusted to launch without the confirmation prompt. This adds the ability for administrators to configure trusted protocol/origin combinations (such as Microsoft 365 apps) for their end-users to suppress the confirmation prompt when navigating to a URL that contains an app protocol.
- PDF Highlighter tool. This tool can be added to the toolbar for PDFs to easily highlight important text.
- The Storage Access API is available. The Storage Access API allows access to first-party storage in a third-party context when a user has provided a direct intent to allow storage that would otherwise be blocked by the browser's current configuration. For more information, see Storage Access API.
- Send to OneNote is available for Microsoft Edge Collections. Everyone's excited to be able to send the information they've gathered in Collections to OneNote, where they can append it to a larger project and collaborate with others! And even more importantly, in Microsoft Edge 85, you'll be able send content to Office for Mac products (Word, Excel, and OneNote) for both MSA and Azure Active Directory.
- DevTools updates. For details about the following updates, see What's New In DevTools (Microsoft Edge 85).
- Microsoft Edge DevTools supports Surface Duo emulation. The Microsoft Edge DevTools can emulate the Surface Duo so you can test how your web content will look on dual-screen devices. To turn on this experiment in DevTools, enter Device Mode by pressing Ctrl+Shift+M on Windows or Command+Shift+M on macOS, and then select Surface Duo from the device drop-down list.
- Microsoft Edge DevTools lets you match keyboard shortcuts to VS Code. The Microsoft Edge DevTools supports customizing keyboard shortcuts in the DevTools to match your editor/IDE. In Microsoft Edge 85, we are adding the ability to match DevTools keyboard shortcuts to VS Code. This change will help increase productively across VS Code and DevTools.
Microsoft Edge Version Date Released Based on Chromium Version Highest Severity Fix in Release CVEs 85.0.564.41 8/27/2020 85.0.4183.83 High CVE-2020-6558, CVE-2020-6559, CVE-2020-6560, CVE-2020-6561, CVE-2020-6562, CVE-2020-6563, CVE-2020-6564, CVE-2020-6566, CVE-2020-6567, CVE-2020-6568, CVE-2020-6569, CVE-2020-6570, CVE-2020-6571
Can't confirm this problem but I don't use any of your extensionsAny body getting this weird bug on latest Edge build.
I will try disabling extensions one by one to see if it's them. I have only enabled 4 extension Ublock origins, bitdefender traffic light, Bitwarden and Lyrics Here.
No, and I have none of your extensions. Your bug reminds me of a bug that Brave had on YouTube, with distortion on part of the video - but only while hovering cursor over the frame.Any body getting this weird bug on latest Edge build.
Update on that, day after same problem, strange thing is when i try Edge Dev and Edge canary No problems , also with Firefox no problem. So it only happens with Edge and Google chrome. always using same extensions Trafficlight, Ublock O & Lastpass. On other computers also that problem with Edge.No problem playing video's here on that site with Edge Tracking protection on strict and uBlock Origin default filters.
Maybe you have to look at your filter lists and the logger to see what's blocking video's.
Seems not to be an Edge problem.
Idk all it does is show lyrics but only if you click on the overlay.Does the Lyrics Here extension interact with YouTube?
No, and I have none of your extensions. Your bug reminds me of a bug that Brave had on YouTube, with distortion on part of the video - but only while hovering cursor over the frame.
I suspect µBO. Try disabling it and using Edge Strict Tracking Protection to test.