Serious Discussion Microsoft Edge Stable (Chromium) Now Available for Download

Microsoft Edge
3,074 Replies 643,377 Views
Version 136.0.3240.50

No release notes yet.
Release notes are posted:
Version 136.0.3240.50: May 1, 2025
Fixed various bugs and performance issues, Dev channel updates, feature updates, policy updates, and web platform release notes.

Stable channel security updates are listed here.
Microsoft Edge VersionDate ReleasedBased on Chromium Version
136.0.3240.505/1/2025136.0.7103.49
 
I can only wonder what improvements they have made to bugger it up his time, I'm very pleased I rarely have to use Edge as I'm still a Wolf lover o_O
 
Version 136.0.3240.64

No release notes yet.
Now they are posted:

Version 136.0.3240.64: May 8, 2025
Fixed various bugs and performance issues.

Fixes
  • Fixed an issue which prevented Microsoft Editor from working and from offering suggestions for misspelled words.
Stable channel security updates are listed here.
Microsoft Edge VersionDate ReleasedBased on Chromium Version
136.0.3240.645/8/2025136.0.7103.93
 
If Google can do this, why can't MS?
1746980292475.png
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top