Microsoft looks ready to launch Windows 11

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Thread author
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
Whatever they announce will be the focus of attention of every technology site and analyst for a few days if not weeks... no need to watch it live :)
It depends on how excited you are about such an event. Highlights and reports are always available for a sports match too you know. But nothing is better than watching it live. I used to watch Google and Apple's event live also but then lost interest and don't watch anymore. But I'm excited about this particular Windows event so I'm watching it.

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Thread author
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019

z.PNG
Bummer! I was ready to install and test it tonight.

Windows 11 is a free upgrade like we all suspected.

This announcement was a huge surprise for me. This feature will come in handy for many Windows + Android users.

F

ForgottenSeer 85179

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Thread author
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
Will Windows 11 also allow to install android apps from apk? I read somewhere that amazon repackages apks after adding their own trackers, not sure if it is true or not.
There's no info available at the moment I think. Even if it becomes possible, there probably wouldn't be a direct way to do that. Windows Store apps can be sideloaded easily so probably the same would happen for Android apps sooner or later though it won't be recommended I believe.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.