Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I normally do, but I wasn't concerned about this update. BTW, it appears I do not have the new Start menu.Generally speaking, it is more wise to wait few days after the release of Windows update before installing; if it offering bugs, it will be stated during this period;
Turned out that those killed SSDs weren't Microsoft's fault.After the SSD Killer feature, I'm waiting for the CPU Killer feature to come![]()
Will be released later; gossips about being available even to 24h2 exist.I normally do, but I wasn't concerned about this update. BTW, it appears I do not have the new Start menu.
W 11 version 25H ardware-slayer 2After the SSD Killer feature, I'm waiting for the CPU Killer feature to come![]()
Turned out that those killed SSDs weren't Microsoft's fault.
Do you do a clean installation with every major release, or just for this one?I'll wait for a month and do a clean install.
It became a habit of mine to clean install when there's a major version out in my main machine.Do you do a clean installation with every major release, or just for this one?
Every single edition, version, and build of ANY Microsoft software from Windows to Word for consumer, enterprise, and government has minor and major issues. Go to any "known issues" webpage for ANY Microsoft product or service, and the reading is long.Minor issues on 25H2
So True. Not only to MS, but most if not all apps have bugs at some point during release.Every single edition, version, and build of ANY Microsoft software from Windows to Word for consumer, enterprise, and government has minor and major issues. Go to any "known issues" webpage for ANY Microsoft product or service, and the reading is long.
25H2 Dev channel within Insiders Program has been problem free, but then again I don't do the nonsense that many users do with their software and devices. So it don't apply, and I let it fly.
I received the Windows 11 25H2 update notification yesterday, is it error-free, or should I wait?
I updated about a week ago and no problems here.Updated yesterday because I got the notification. Everything works perfectly.
I had the same error with mine and ended up doing a windows repair through update but that did take 3-4 hours (see below) which worked and didn't affect anything installed etc, just took forever to download and install even on my gaming laptop. But I would suggest try the various methods first and see if they work for you first.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes