Rozesky2

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Oct 12, 2014
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
minecraft wont play
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
I when to minecraft website to get help but could not figure out anything to fix it
I am attaching a copy of the log file from minecraft about why it wont run. Maybe this laptop is too old and it wont run on it but I am not sure. the log has the computer specs at the bottom of it...

The game was a bday present to my grandson who is 10 I was hoping it would run on this computer.

Attachments

• hs_err_pid2716.log
    23.8 KB · Views: 347

Rozesky2

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Oct 12, 2014
that is great information I am really excited to work at those sites with my grandson thank you so much. I also am ordered some books that teack programming to kids to get him started..

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.