F
ForgottenSeer 94633
Is it possible to check the installed version of the virus databases from the program itself? - as it was in the older version? I do not see this here.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I did the same with HiBit UninstallerI was also curious about new Avira Free and now trying on my laptop. Confirmed, very low system impact
I found a "special" way to avoid Avira VPN and Optimizer (useless for me) running in memory![]()
View attachment 267657
guess not, cant find anyIs it possible to check the installed version of the virus databases from the program itself? - as it was in the older version? I do not see this here.
great tipI did the same with HiBit Uninstaller
Tools/Service Manager
Might try that, thanksSimple Windows Hardening could be a good alternative for OSA. As confirmed by @Shadowra .
From firefox i moved back to microsoft edge
I use Emsisoft in non-Edge browsers, but Netcraft is also a good choice.might add netcraft to browser safety
I would wait with WiseVector till the developer show up again here at MT.Updated config to 2023
- SAC off by choice
Continuing with the AVG internet security , interested to go with wisevector later probably as avg/avast arent supported with wisevector currently
Any reason to replace AVG isn't AVG and Avast basically the same or is it just because you got a better deal on Avast.Added avast ultimate ( hard mode enabled, strict ransomware protection)
Any reason to replace AVG isn't AVG and Avast basically the same or is it just because you got a better deal on Avast.
Just wondering was AVG/Avast like resource wise I see you used F-secure is as light as that.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.