My resolution in 2020

Nevi

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
@Nevi

If you intend to pick up the Audeze LCD-X I would suggest you take a good look at the HiFiMan Ayra which is slightly more expensive.

On the net and youtube the HiFiMan Ayra beats the LCD-X in all round performance except for very strong bass with great punch and slam which the latter excels. If you do only enjoy such strong-bass music then go for the LCD-X otherwise you'll need to EQ it to bring it to almost on par with the HiFiMan Ayra

For OTG use I do have the SONY 1000XM3 BT headphone
I have tried to A-B those two, and I like the Audeze the most. But it was a very close match. :)

Freud2004

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 26, 2020
A small update, a little base for the laptop :rolleyes:
20200930_155016856_iOS.jpg
20200930_155003033_iOS.jpg
20200930_154948569_iOS.jpg

HarborFront

Level 71
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Just bought the AEGO3 Sub-Sat system for my desk in my small room. It comes with a subwoofer and 2 tiny palm-sized satellite speakers

No hissing sound when power on, volume at full and not playing music

Description here (bought in my own country)

Review here

Last edited:

HarborFront

Level 71
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Ok wrapping up my 2020 resolution as in post #1

1) Personal Front

Completed the cataract operations for my 2 eyes and now onto jogging exercise. This is the best in my resolution list.

2) Bought the LG GRAM 17 laptop

3) Bought the ASUS ZenWiFi AX (XT8) WiFi 6 router

4) Health Watch - None meet my requirements on the health front. Even though there's Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 released in my country, but it still lacks of ECG and BP monitor although these features are available in South Korea

5) 5G and Smartphone - 5G still not covering island wide so postpone to next year

In addition, I have bought the followings

- LG 49-inch Ultrawide Monitor
- White Office Desk, Extended Table, Shelf, TV Bench, a small carpet from IKEA and some fake plants
- Herman Miller Aeron Chair
- Multi-device Mouse/KB combo from LOGITECH and RAZER
- 2.1 Channel Acoustic Energy Speakers for desktop
- Zen DAC/Zen CAN/Zen BLUE from iFi
- LOGITECH BRIO 4K webcam
- Xiaomi Monitor Lamp
- Android TV Box
- 6-In/2-Out Optical Switch
- 6-In/2-Out RCA Switch
- ERGOEDGE Freedom Monitor Arm - Double
- Open-Back headphones by HiFiMan (HGE5se)/GRADO (GW100 Bluetooth)/BYERDYNAMIC (DT990 Edition 600 Ohm)

and, lastly, converted the smallest room for office/leisure use

Looking forward to my resolution in 2021/2022

Last edited:

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Might put a new board in and an upgraded Ryzen from my 3, although I'm not a gamer & really can't think of a good reason & have 32 GIG Vendange RAM so??? - Get out more & try to do at least one post on here without having to edit it - Basic desk in dining room.

Attachments

• Desk.jpg
    Desk.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 217

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.