64-bit OS
Security Updates
Automatic Updates - All security and feature updates
User Access Control
Always Notify
Firewall
Windows Firewall - Network security provided by Microsoft
Device Security
Windows Defender SmartScreen (Windows 10)
User Account
Administrator - User has complete control over the device
Recent Security Incidents
No malware or privacy issues
Malware Testing
Malware on a secure VM - Full Network and File isolation
Real-time Web & Malware Protection
360 Total Security Essential
Voodooshield Free
NoVirusThanks OSArmor
(Sandboxie)
Custom Settings For Real-Time Protection
Custom - Minor changes for Increased Security
Custom Settings For Real-Time Protection Details
PUP detection enabled
Some advanced settings on OSArmor are enabled
Virus and Malware Removal Tools
HitmanPro, Zemana AM, Norton Power Eraser
Browsers and Extensions
AdGuard AdBlocker, Privacy Badger, 360TS addon, Emsisoft Browser Security
Web Privacy
Neustar Free Recursive DNS
Password Management
LessPass
Default Web Search
Google, sometimes Qwant
System Utilities
CCleaner, PureRa, Revo Uninstaller Pro 3
Data Backup
AOMEI OneKey Recovery 1.6.2 Freeware
Frequency of Data backups
Monthly
System Backup
Aomei OneKey Recovery 1.6.2 freeware
Frequency of System backups
Rarely
Computer Activity
Browsing Internet and email
Install new programs on a weekly basis
Watch movies and other video content on the Internet
Computer Specifications
R5 1600
16 GB 2666 MHz RAM
GTX 1060 6G Strix
WD 1 TB Blue
No SSD, lol.

stefanos

Level 16
Verified
360TS with voodooshield is very secure combo. 360 extesion is good only for the banking mode. For malware or phishing protection is useless . Υou can use Emsisoft Browser Security for web protection. And for extra phishing protection Netcraft. Backup program is necessery for your protection. You can use AOMEI OneKey Recovery 1.6.2. Is very simple and is realy one click. You not need time or many work. Thanks for sharing.

LDogg

Level 27
Verified
Only 3/4 layers are covered:
  • Firewall: Native
  • Web Browser: Nano Adblocker & Emsisoft
  • Realtime & other: OSA, VDS & Qihoo TS
My advice
  • Add a backup solution such as Macrium Reflect or EaseUS ToDo Backup
  • I believe OSA isn't needed, you have sufficiernt protection with VDS & Qihoo
  • In Nano Adblocker setting you can enable Nano Defender integration, just press from the first drop down menu for filterlists
  • Utilise Tinywall or Malwarebytes Firewall Control to have better all round security and control of Window Firewall
  • Add Syshardener to harden your OS and adding Firewall rules as well
Thanks for sharing!

~LDogg

Nagisa

Level 1
Only 3/4 layers are covered:
  • Firewall: Native
  • Web Browser: Nano Adblocker & Emsisoft
  • Realtime & other: OSA, VDS & Qihoo TS
My advice
  • Add a backup solution such as Macrium Reflect or EaseUS ToDo Backup
  • I believe OSA isn't needed, you have sufficiernt protection with VDS & Qihoo
  • In Nano Adblocker setting you can enable Nano Defender integration, just press from the first drop down menu for filterlists
  • Utilise Tinywall or Malwarebytes Firewall Control to have better all round security and control of Window Firewall
  • Add Syshardener to harden your OS and adding Firewall rules as well
Thanks for sharing!

~LDogg
- I thought that the OSArmor would be nice to prevent potential exploit attacks. What if a legit program be exploited and be used to do bad things? Can VDS catch these type of attacks? It's maybe an extreme situation but this program is just too light to not to be installed on my machine.

- I had already enabled the nano defender integration. I have just changed my adblocker addon, though.

- It's good to you remind me. I had used tinywall once before and I had like it. I'm installing it again.

- I had already tweaked my system with SysHardener, I may forgot to add it to list.

- I installed Aomei OneKey recovery. Isn't it good?

Nagisa

Level 1
Changes:

• Removed: Nano Adblocker
  • Added: Adguard Adblocker
  • Added: Privacy Badger
  • Removed: HTTPS everywhere
  • Added: Tinywall
Despite that there is a Firewall option on the 360TSE, it doesn't let me change any of its settings. I don't know if it really works, should I disable it from there?

Last edited:

LDogg

Level 27
Verified
- I thought that the OSArmor would be nice to prevent potential exploit attacks. What if a legit program be exploited and be used to do bad things? Can VDS catch these type of attacks? It's maybe an extreme situation but this program is just too light to not to be installed on my machine.

- I had already enabled the nano defender integration. I have just changed my adblocker addon, though.

- It's good to you remind me. I had used tinywall once before and I had like it. I'm installing it again.

- I had already tweaked my system with SysHardener, I may forgot to add it to list.

- It is your config at the end of the day, oneself is just giving you advice :p, if you wish to keep you can, even for me if somethings light, if it's not needed and something else is covering that attack vector, then it may not be viable to install. It is up to you however.

- Such a good Firewall complient for WF

- Fair enough

- This is good enough, just I didn't see any Data Backup solution hence why I added that down, sorry for the confusion on that

~LDogg

stefanos

Level 16
Verified

onekey recovery is perfect tool. You have backup system and data to your disk

stefanos

Level 16
Verified

360TS with syshardener and voodooshield is one super secure combo. You not need anything else.

shmu26

Level 75
Content Creator
Trusted
Verified
I thought that the OSArmor would be nice to prevent potential exploit attacks. What if a legit program be exploited and be used to do bad things? Can VDS catch these type of attacks?
Voodooshield is good at post-exploit protection. Besides monitoring lol bins, it also has a dedicated module for monitoring child processes of exploitable apps. If you have the paid version of VS, you can add your own apps to the list, although the list is already pretty long.
Active beta testers who participate in the official Voodooshield forum usually get a free license pretty quick.