Opinions and feedback are always welcome so that future updates can be improved.I apologize for the frequent request of new features but if I can think of something that could possibly improve Network Monitor&Antivirus, I'll mention it.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Opinions and feedback are always welcome so that future updates can be improved.I apologize for the frequent request of new features but if I can think of something that could possibly improve Network Monitor&Antivirus, I'll mention it.
Hello,Hi can this be downloaded somewhere else than microsoft store?
Thank you for your interest, but because this is an initial project and to offer competitive prices with certified software, for now it is only available through the Microsoft Store. In any case, if you download from the store you always get a refund if it doesn't meet your needs and I am available for any questions and support.Hi can this be downloaded somewhere else than microsoft store?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes