Gigabyte P750GM - power supply - 750W.
Case
Phoenix Raven.
Monitor
Hewlett packard 24 inch.
Keyboard and Mouse
Unknown USB thingys.
Accessories
The keyboard is one I found on the net. Made like a Mac keyboard. Very little and flat. The mouse is a cheap Chinese one.
My computer protection
ESET Nod32 Antivirus. Hitman Pro and free Malwarebytes to on demand scans.

Nevi

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
I had to get a new computer, as my old Samsung 860 EVO sata disc crashed, and denied to shut properly down. I have not downloaded Windows 11 yet. I already got the offer when I configurated the computer (Country, Language etc).
This one fits me fine. Not too strong, but not weak either by any means.

Last edited:

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020
Nice build.

There is an issue to be on the lookout for that PSU specifically the GP-P750GM . It's become famous for all the wrong reasons.
If they given you a nice long warranty then probably don't stress about it. However if you could get it replaced then maybe
consider doing that.

Gigabyte will let people return or exchange GP-P850GM and GP-P750GM power supply units. These units were found to spark and fail in extensive testing by Gamers Nexus. Gigabyte claims that both PSUs are "reliable for real world usage" but has lowered the over-protection trigger point of each unit.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Over the last few days, we've been planning builds that include 12 Gen-core (core i -3 12100). I was looking for a cheap motherboard and was also considering the Asus H 610 M-E D4.
Like dinner, it's the most fun when you're choosing.
And I think you got a great dinner-like PC at your table.:)(y)

Nevi

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 7, 2016
Nice build.

There is an issue to be on the lookout for that PSU specifically the GP-P750GM . It's become famous for all the wrong reasons.
If they given you a nice long warranty then probably don't stress about it. However if you could get it replaced then maybe
consider doing that.

I have a nice 2 year warranty, so that doesn't bother me. After that time I probably already have something new I gotta sink my teeth in. I also got the computer to a reasonable price, so I take it as it comes. I'm really fond of this machine. Fast and nice. I don't play much, so the PS wont be used to it's limits. There is a store in Copenhagen, where you can "build your PC " online. When we went through the different options, the guy even told me he used that PS himself, so it has seemingly worked for him without problems. But thank you for your little heads up.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.